Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jo54anne

Laminated Flooring For Living Rm And 3 Bedroom

Antchiang, what brand and model are you referring to for the AC4 for 4room ard $2.8k? psf price? Thanks!

Sorry for late reply. The brand is INOVAR FLOOR. They r manufacturer, and they supply to Supre... psf ard $3. 15yrs warranty

email/or pm me for contact.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Actually that are many brand in the market right now. So if you wanna compare on price & quality, compare with the same range one would be more accurate.

Better range

1. Vohringer

2. Pergo

3. Kronotex

Normal range

4. Supreme

5. Power Dekor

6. Firmaflor

recently, i saw a Kronofix brand, anyone knows if it is related to Kronotex or something?

How about Ace laminate? How does it compare with other brands?

Thanks!

Kronofix is definitely not Kronotex. 2 different brand. But kronofix is from germany. Ace laminate i dunno from where so no comment.

All depend on your budget for doing laminate. If you intend to throw in more, then go for a better brand and better range. If you need

contact for the quotation of laminate, feel free to PM me for the contact.

dude, if you are looking for kronotex laminate flooring, i suggest you get directly from them instead of contractor ba. Because they actually gave me warranty for worksmanship with includes PERFECT joining for every plank leh.. i think it's important rather than just get the material guarantee..

Look for a salesman call derek. He attended to me, and accompany me from before sales to measurements and installations. Quite a friendly guy, great colour advise and product range explanation rather than just pushing the expensive or profitable ranges to me. You can try mentioning my name Ben maybe you can get more freebies. =0)

Hi there

may i know what is the cost per square foot for Kronotex?

Also please PM me the contact of the sales person for Kronotex

Thanks

_eric

Hi,

I'm using Inovar laminate for my new home. I was quoted by Kronotex but was not too impressed by them nor Supreme. For equatorial climate like Singapore it is best to use hardwood laminate instead of traditional laminates made from softwood like oak, pine or beech as they are most suitable for our warm and humid environment. Most laminate companies offer several grades of laminate flooring but I've check their websites and found out that most of them are just vendors, not manufacturers. Which means, they source their laminates from manufacturers and get them to stamp their companies' name or logo on it. So you would not get direct manufacturer's warranty. Check out on the Net which companies are manufacturers and which are not, and you would be surprise that most big and leading laminate companies are not. :yamseng:

Edited by Abaragil

Hi,

I'm using Inovar laminate for my new home. I was quoted by Kronotex but was not too impressed by them nor Supreme. For equatorial climate like Singapore it is best to use hardwood laminate instead of traditional laminates made from softwood like oak, pine or beech as they are most suitable for our warm and humid environment. Most laminate companies offer several grades of laminate flooring but I've check their websites and found out that most of them are just vendors, not manufacturers. Which means, they source their laminates from manufacturers and get them to stamp their companies' name or logo on it. So you would not get direct manufacturer's warranty. Check out on the Net which companies are manufacturers and which are not, and you would be surprise that most big and leading laminate companies are not. :yamseng:

Yeah, so many vendors out there..

anyway, people still prefer euro product if it's only another 20cent/sqft more right..

I believe everyone who manage to sell it in sg well.. will suit our climate

Hi,

Hi, can know where u get the Inovar laminate ? can send me the contact .. thinking of doing up our bed room ...

by the way is Pergo = Inovar?