Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
marvin

Tv Facing The Bed

erm... actually, the reason why the placing of tvs are not advisable in the room is because, of the magnetic field that it produces.

if the tv is placed in the room, the pple sleeping in the room would most likely not have a good night's rest...

my 2 cents worth from past experiences...

felixwong

True enought I agree with u, my past exprience with fs.

just to give an example of myself which dun believe in fs place a water fountain on the right hand side of my front door

(suppose to be in the left hand side-fs believe) in the end my husband having an affair outside.

which my sister-in-law already advise me not to leave it on the right side otherwise husband will change heart.

but to me dun believe. just after 3 months things happen,me consult fsm truth enought with the advise of fsm I put it

to the left side(my husband broke off with her). Till now I totally believe in fs.

Will this is my past experience.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

just to give an example of myself which dun believe in fs place a water fountain on the right hand side of my front door

(suppose to be in the left hand side-fs believe) in the end my husband having an affair outside.

which my sister-in-law already advise me not to leave it on the right side otherwise husband will change heart.

but to me dun believe. just after 3 months things happen,me consult fsm truth enought with the advise of fsm I put it

to the left side(my husband broke off with her). Till now I totally believe in fs.

but what is there isn't any water fountain in the first place???

Hi achy2001,

Your experience with placing a water fountain on the right side of the front door is actually just a village type supersition and has no roots in classical Fengshui. It is not true that water/water feature being placed on the right would render the husband unfaithful. The only time when water would cause man/woman to be unfaithful(either left or right side of the door), would be when untimely stars, for example star 4 is activated.

The FSM, that you engaged, should have erected your house birthchart and saw the untimely star at the right side of the front door, that should be the reason why he advised you to shift it to the right side.

I hope this clarified the myth of the water feature on the left is better myth...

Thank you.

Felix Wong.

felix.wong@deArtofLiving.com

Hi ieukro,

If there's no water features in the first place, maybe you would like to first examine the house, erect the birth chart of the house and see what might have went wrong in the house. An unfavorable combination in the house might have been activated.

If you know how to erect the flying stars chart, maybe you want to take a look at the NW sector of the house. If its extra-martial affairs to the father of the house, that would be the sector to also check for.

If not, you can also email me with your floorplan, and unit facing and we can work out what can be done.

Thank you.

Felix Wong.

felix.wong@deArtofLiving.com

but what is there isn't any water fountain in the first place???

I don't dare to put TV in my room because of Sadako :P

You are not wrong about that. I sleep with my four year old daughter.

Had to move the tv out of the bedroom cuz she said she's afraid of the

"monster" in the tv.

Haha.

Just put it in front of your bed :)

Hotels do that too.

But if you room is small and the space between your bed and the tv is narrow, you should reconsider for practical reasons :) Remember that hotels are usually bigger.

I don't dare to put TV in my room because of Sadako :P

Do you have a well under your floor? :D

I have my tv just off to the side of the foot of the bed so that it's not directly in front of the bed, then just turn it towards you for viewing pleasure...no problems with sleeping...actually the tv helps me to sleep so usually fall asleep with it on (of course have the off timer on to switch off)

I have my tv just off to the side of the foot of the bed so that it's not directly in front of the bed, then just turn it towards you for viewing pleasure...no problems with sleeping...actually the tv helps me to sleep so usually fall asleep with it on (of course have the off timer on to switch off)

Ya lor....

"monster" in the tv.

Haha.

Haha...me too! Sometimes after watching a horror movie, dare not look at the toilet mirror in case I see 'abc' standing behind me.

Haha...me too! Sometimes after watching a horror movie, dare not look at the toilet mirror in case I see 'abc' standing behind me.

main reason is TV emits heat and electro-static which are consider yang.

sleeping is an yin activity and preferrably should be in a yin place.

to resolve this, just stop watching tv like 30mins before you sleep and it should be fine.

my 2 cents worth

"monster" in the tv.

Haha.

lolz. sleeping with my 3yo zaps more energy from me than if there is a tv in my room.

i had wanted a tv in my future bedroom, but after some thoughts, decide to fix a tv in the guest room (1 small 4rm with 2 tv set already pretty extravagant) where husband's computer will be cos computer is the last thing he'll say goodnight to before he sleeps and while i don't mind staying up with him (while watching tv), i don't want that computer in my bedroom! :D

where tv put, hifi set etc these are consider small things ? if the fengshui audit has take care of the major things or areas we should be aware or change, and if can address those, the goodness will be so much more than the bad, (if there is bad effect in the first place if tv in front of bed)?