Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
beany0811

Somewhere In Bishan

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

ya.. guys and their toys.. erm.. sorry, i'm supposed to call them action figures, not toys.. :rolleyes: think will hv to kiv hubby's display cabinet for abit cos no budget.. but thanks for the advice..

cant wait to see when the transformers move into their new home.. :D

Hi Beany :D

Was finding for your post and decided to bring your post up cause its smack below Hahaha.

Oh I got my coffee table 6mm tempered glass already from just near our place and hub self collect. S$60.

PS: Hub also recently got new toys for himself :P

Have not update my t-blog yet :P I will do so soon

Edited by zerochristy

Hi Beany :D

Was finding for your post and decided to bring your post up cause its smack below Hahaha.

Oh I got my coffee table 6mm tempered glass already from just near our place and hub self collect. S$60.

PS: Hub also recently got new toys for himself :P

Have not update my t-blog yet :P I will do so soon

hi zerochristy! Have not heard from you for a while. How have you been? So what toys did your hubby get lately?

beany your house v nice leh! esp the resort style furniture!

thanks, pinklady. we really love the furniture lots and we consider it the 主角 of the entire renovation. before the furniture came in, the house looked just like any other ordinary renovation projects. after pieces were put into place, both of us went 'wow!'. for a moment, only a moment, all our anger accumulated throughout the whole renovation disappeared. :)

Edited by beany0811

its been a super long time since we have updated the blog... its been about 3 months since we shifted into our new place, and its been a period of lots of adjusting... adjusting to facing each other all day, adjusting to having to do everything ourselves and stuff.

been busy with our own work and what not, so haven't been doing much to spruce up the house.

minor updates:

# storeroom racks finally done

# changed rubbish chute to airtight one fm maxden (prevent roaches!)

# the hubby has started assembling his toys in the display cabinet, tho not fully done... hopefully will be able to take better pics soon

display cabinet with the hubby's darlings

SNC00043.jpg

Edited by beany0811

hi zerochristy! Have not heard from you for a while. How have you been? So what toys did your hubby get lately?

:P Wah very long time I did not see you around plus I miss your post the last time paisay le.

Oh hub got himself a home system... now my place is also a movie theater :D

Wah your hub got lots of toys hor.. how to clean like that??? PS: Can see he is a transformer hard core fan :P

:P Wah very long time I did not see you around plus I miss your post the last time paisay le.

Oh hub got himself a home system... now my place is also a movie theater :D

Wah your hub got lots of toys hor.. how to clean like that??? PS: Can see he is a transformer hard core fan :P

i have been following ur blog tho, heh - waiting to see pic of ur dining table and chairs!

the hubby wanna take a nicer pics without glass doors - he say will prevent reflection :unsure:

i have been following ur blog tho, heh - waiting to see pic of ur dining table and chairs!

the hubby wanna take a nicer pics without glass doors - he say will prevent reflection :unsure:

I try my best hor to upload the photo hahaha cause 31 Dec is the delivery than next day hub is off travelling liao :P

I think you can tell your hub to take each toy out to take photo.. so can kill his time hahaha and at the same time clean every on of them hehehe.