Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
alan26

Pets Would Affect Fengshui

Yesterday i saw the U-Mag section on fengshui.

They interview the Huijie FSM weekly. This week he talk about Pets at home does affect the house fengshui.

It says that if your pets is always trap in it's small cage and no much room for movement. The house luck would not be so smooth liao.

He says by letting your pets have more area of movement (freedom of movement)

House fengshui would be better.

By doing more good deed also would let a person luck improve.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

wah!! I have quite a number of pets..

If i let all of them free roam.. then will be come pet safari liao :P

That is a bit difficult to achieve.

I have 2 dogs, 1 is free roam.. another in cage....

because the 2nd dog cannot be left alone w/o supervision.

i hv both Fish and tortoise at home, Both needs to be kept into fish tank n container. Especially our tortorise 's size is quite big. Time to change home for them.

same here..

I have 2 dog, 1 hammy, 1 turtle, 20 fishes...

after reno.. maybe its time to give them their own room... :P

Wah, how many rooms you have?

in all I have 4 bedrms

2 i used for MBR

left 1 guest room, and another room for fighting fish .. tot of putting my doggy there

but i think they will cry at night

but then again, after reno we will have aircon.. if MBR on aircon.. its more cost effective to have the whole family in the room right? :P

in all I have 4 bedrms

2 i used for MBR

left 1 guest room, and another room for fighting fish .. tot of putting my doggy there

but i think they will cry at night

but then again, after reno we will have aircon.. if MBR on aircon.. its more cost effective to have the whole family in the room right? :P

Eeee....so poor thing, you keep fighting fish? I guess your dog not german, then should be dober....

hehe.. tot of letting them sleep in another room

but they probably cry.. since they have been sharing room with me since day 1

yah got fighting fishes.

my dogs are small breed.. wish i have large dogs. but not possible in HDB

Does he meant only for 4 legged pets. Very vague. Fishes, crickets etc are supposed to be contained. If fish being trapped is considered bad feng shui, then he is contradicting himself with a general part of feng shui.

how do they define 'trapped'?

my dog lives in the upper floor of my house, she is free to run around freely in the upper floor living room and bedroom.............. however the coward dare not climb stairs........... so she doesn't go down to the main living room or kitchen.......

do these considered as confinement for my pet?

Pets trapped or caged is bad feng shui. Then, the zoo? Pet shops, bird shops and all those houses with caged hamsters, confined turtles, chain rockweller etc all bad feng shui?

This Huijie fsm's concept is questionable. Maybe he's talking about Karma instead of feng shui

actually i do agree that having pets somehow affect the fengshui............... but not sure whether caging up affect or not.......

ever since my new neighbour moved into beside my house 2 years back, my family start to face financial problems and luck is turning bad, we can feel that what ever we do..... things are not so smooth............ to the extend that all my grass in the garden start to turn brown and all my trees and plants start to get get infected by bugs and turn botak..........

then one day my father's friend which study fengshui as leisure came to visit us and notice my new neighbour got plenty of birds......(around 100 birds)..... and most of them are kept in the back yard........ which is where we do our cooking......... and the dogs my neighbour kept keep urine in the front yard, and against the common wall we share.......

the friend suggest that we should keep some pet to counter my neighbour's pets, because their dogs are bringing me shiits and the birds are 'stealing' and 'eating' my rice.......

so my dad just buy a big fake dog and place it in outside my door........... and we bought a real doggy......... ever since then............ everything is very smooth sailing............ even the grass start growing evergreen and the plants are now blooming

Pets trapped or caged is bad feng shui. Then, the zoo? Pet shops, bird shops and all those houses with caged hamsters, confined turtles, chain rockweller etc all bad feng shui?

This Huijie fsm's concept is questionable. Maybe he's talking about Karma instead of feng shui

I think Huijie fsm mean "Pets Trapped in a small cage". Comparing to zoo, i think our cage is very small.

To me i think small cage means no area of movement.

Those keeping their pets in kitchen boundary should be ok ba. At least could run from one end to another end.

But Westerner don't trap their dogs or cats in a cage. They let their pets roam around the house and backyard. Some western country is a pets friendly country where pet is allow into the mall, cafe, restaurant. Unlike singapore.

You let your dog sit on the chair in a hawker centre, next thing u see is a NEA officer coming to you. Coz not all ppl like dogs.