Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
koxxic

Any Sembawang Homers?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

To all you mahjong peeps out there...

yes... yes... i finally got my chairs with backrest some weeks ago...

From IKEA. Name of chair is JEFF. cost below $10 each... i forgot the exact price. nice, cheap and good. got from ikea alexandra... 8 of them! and yes... took a cab back =S

expensive... so need to earn back the money from whoever comes play with me! wahahahaha...

To all you mahjong peeps out there...

yes... yes... i finally got my chairs with backrest some weeks ago...

From IKEA. Name of chair is JEFF. cost below $10 each... i forgot the exact price. nice, cheap and good. got from ikea alexandra... 8 of them! and yes... took a cab back =S

expensive... so need to earn back the money from whoever comes play with me! wahahahaha...

okie! we wil win your money! hahahaha

eh seems like ure gettin married in few days time? Congrats!!!!!!!! have fun!!!!

okie! we wil win your money! hahahaha

eh seems like ure gettin married in few days time? Congrats!!!!!!!! have fun!!!!

Really a lot of MJ ka here. I long time never play le. play small small and preferably day session can jio me. :yamseng: getting old cannot tahan those over night session. :P

Really a lot of MJ ka here. I long time never play le. play small small and preferably day session can jio me. :yamseng: getting old cannot tahan those over night session. :P

hahaha i remember cny.. was over at my bro's playing.. 4 of us.. his wife and my hubbs... we started ard 10plus... initially very chatty... excited... pong, kang, chi, hu... after awhile... all stoning liao... became quiet game... wahahaha... we played til ard 7-8am ba... i was the last "banker/head(cnt recall the name offhand)" so i had to lose in order to stop playing... but i kept winning... so they all sian... HAHAHA...

Whee... Had my overnight MJ session! Total of 7 pax (3 couples a seat each). Was alot of fun. It took us 5hrs to clear! We got stuck there throughout the night. Many times -Dice roller winning 3-4 times continuously LOL

Overall, twas fun. I will do it anytime :P

congrats to blueturtle! big day coming in 3 days time!!!!!!! :)

god bless your marriage! :)

hee!

eee you ppl are so bad! never jio! we shld have a neighbourhood pot luck day! arwena, bee hoon please! lol!

Wah seh...long time never log in...been bz...since like not much activities except the MJ siao ppl...hahaha...think the next time I take a walk downstairs I will hear nothing but the song of MJ tiles...kekeke...

Went inline skating downstairs recently, not bad, quite a nice place to skate. :)

Wah seh...long time never log in...been bz...since like not much activities except the MJ siao ppl...hahaha...think the next time I take a walk downstairs I will hear nothing but the song of MJ tiles...kekeke...

Went inline skating downstairs recently, not bad, quite a nice place to skate. :)

Hi Keltong,

How is ur hse? Complete renovation?

so quiet these days... think everyone bz MJ-ing? hehe...

not sure if any of you faced this problem before... but my Circuit Breaker Box (the "mains" box in the kitchen) melted 2 weeks ago and almost scared me to death... initially there was some burnt smell... but after searching for a couple of hours we can't locate where the smell came from... after like another 3 hours, the smell was still there and the house blacked out... yes... it was 3am when it happened and we just finished our WII party... so we decided to trace and search again.. and finally we discovered that the plastic parts on the Circuit Breaker Box was melted (there was a dent!!!). and guess what... no internet, no numbers to call, no one around awake... we called the Fire department... :help:

the fire engine came... the law enforcers also came, did some i have no idea what... and we got back lights for most parts of the house (living room and kitchen area no lights cos the controller thing melted can't repair) and electricity... and needed to call an electrician down the next day.

when the electrician came... he told us that the part of the box that melted cos it wasn't allowed to take large loads... DUH! and... TADAH... we are not the first in the block to have this happening! ****! what is HDB doing? :furious::furious::furious:

we called HDB and they say it's not their fault! and they can't help, blah blah blah... DUH! :furious:

so quiet these days... think everyone bz MJ-ing? hehe...

not sure if any of you faced this problem before... but my Circuit Breaker Box (the "mains" box in the kitchen) melted 2 weeks ago and almost scared me to death... initially there was some burnt smell... but after searching for a couple of hours we can't locate where the smell came from... after like another 3 hours, the smell was still there and the house blacked out... yes... it was 3am when it happened and we just finished our WII party... so we decided to trace and search again.. and finally we discovered that the plastic parts on the Circuit Breaker Box was melted (there was a dent!!!). and guess what... no internet, no numbers to call, no one around awake... we called the Fire department... :help:

the fire engine came... the law enforcers also came, did some i have no idea what... and we got back lights for most parts of the house (living room and kitchen area no lights cos the controller thing melted can't repair) and electricity... and needed to call an electrician down the next day.

when the electrician came... he told us that the part of the box that melted cos it wasn't allowed to take large loads... DUH! and... TADAH... we are not the first in the block to have this happening! ****! what is HDB doing? :furious::furious::furious:

we called HDB and they say it's not their fault! and they can't help, blah blah blah... DUH! :furious:

Melted? quite serious leh. so far never see this happen before. can think of 2 possibility. 1. the material for the electrical circuit blah blah are sub-standard. 2. u guys use something that draw a very big current? but again most of the big current thing in a house whole are the air con, which already have its own cable and stuff or water heater?

maybe our house vacant for too long and hdb din change out the electrical wire b4 selling to us recently? if not we maybe using a lot more electrical appliance than hdb had anticipated 7 yrs ago. heh..heh..

Melted? quite serious leh. so far never see this happen before. can think of 2 possibility. 1. the material for the electrical circuit blah blah are sub-standard. 2. u guys use something that draw a very big current? but again most of the big current thing in a house whole are the air con, which already have its own cable and stuff or water heater?

maybe our house vacant for too long and hdb din change out the electrical wire b4 selling to us recently? if not we maybe using a lot more electrical appliance than hdb had anticipated 7 yrs ago. heh..heh..

hmm... yah... melted lar... scary :o

hmm... the part that melted controls the lights in living room, kitchen and service balcony leh... ehhh... how to draw too much current? lights quite standard... i dun think i have overly a lot of lights either...

anyway... when the electrician came... he told us 2 parts out of the total dunno how many are for smaller current the others are ok for large current... so we got him to change both lar... dun want another melt down. think i wouldn't be typing this if i had gone to bed early that night! thanks to the bros who came over for WII party at 1am! haha... :yamseng:

wah blueturtle! dats scary but u hengz got ur hb & frens w u. I was alone when mine tripped. Infact, it tripped 4 times for me before.

1. Alone - Only Fridge, bedroom light, A/C, PC & TV on

2. Sleeping - Fridge & A/C on

3. Fridge on. Just came home one day from work & theres no power.

HDB can't help cuz I did reno & had some wiring done. I am so pissed! Its either according to what Leonidas said or my ID's electrician is bad. But theres no way to noe.

Also, I am hving problems with my MBR bathroom. The water drainage is so slow. I have to flush 3-4 times to get things down, my sink will flood, my shower area will flood till water flows out to my toilet bowl area! :bangwall:

Been showering in my common bath. ID's plumber came once & rectified that we hv to go thru neighbour below. HDB's plumber came once & declared it fixed. After they left, by afternoon it choked again. Called HDB again & i told them may need to go thru via neighbour. HDB's plumber insisted on coming again saying that he knows what is de prob. He came & of course futile.

Now it is decided to go thru my neighbour below. But my neighbour just had a baby & is "pantang". Only date good for them in 21st! The agony! T.T

its never too late! hahaha

wa so onz ah? hahaha! i knw my block have someone playing cos cn hear them every wkend... "washing" tiles... quite loud.. haha

hahaha u knw my lil bro too ? hehehe i tot of naming my kids alphabetically too budden found a few names i like that dont fall under that sequence... hehehehe so forget it!

haha yes i do know him too, one year younger than D only right...

Have 26 kids, sure can use the names u like and still have kids alphabetically =p