Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
koxxic

Any Sembawang Homers?

:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop: uber scary! hw come the door fell? did anyone get hurt? wow... drama leh... hmmm the water in my toilet sink seems to be a bit slow in draining away... maybe inside also have dirty things... hmmm... il wait til something happens bah....

after readin the previous posts... im quite scared leh... hubby has gone for rerservist for 2 weeks... so im alone at home... he wil book out this sunday am after live firing on sat and book back in sunday night... then must tahan til next week friday before he is back in my arms again... hehehe... til then i really pray nth major happens at home... if not... anyone willing to let me bunk in? :notti:

hehehehehhe kidding....

How did it fell? I ask HDB the same question. My wife was opening the door and it came crushing down on her. Good thing the door not so heavy. At first when she shouted the door collapse I thought is the shower screen door and got so scared coz that door is **** heavy. Then see is the toilet door and feel better. Report to HDB the officer at the counter also :jawdrop: . Say never heard before. They came and change a new door for us.

You can try turn on the shower tap and sink tap at the same time for a short while and see if it overflows from the floor trap or sink. They all go to the same outlet so are link. By right should not overflow if drain properly. Mine after HDB plumber come down to clear so far so good.

If scare alone see Karen or Arwena got spare bed for you boh, just remember to bring ear plug :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
How did it fell? I ask HDB the same question. My wife was opening the door and it came crushing down on her. Good thing the door not so heavy. At first when she shouted the door collapse I thought is the shower screen door and got so scared coz that door is **** heavy. Then see is the toilet door and feel better. Report to HDB the officer at the counter also :jawdrop: . Say never heard before. They came and change a new door for us.

You can try turn on the shower tap and sink tap at the same time for a short while and see if it overflows from the floor trap or sink. They all go to the same outlet so are link. By right should not overflow if drain properly. Mine after HDB plumber come down to clear so far so good.

If scare alone see Karen or Arwena got spare bed for you boh, just remember to bring ear plug :P

LOLLLLL.. eh true. I have a bedroom for u. nice nice de!

My spare room shall be named "abandoned wives' chamber" :notti:

Edited by arwena

R u also staying in sembawang? So how do u manage to get the HDB officer to check? I ask my HDB officer to check he said he never encounter such problems. How?

Yup Staying in sembawang too.

For my case, i have apply for PUB certify test on my electrical work after my reno work...thus I highlight to the officer in charge, I told them if their electrician unable to solve the issue or dun knows how to resolve the issues; I can ask my electrician to work on it but my electrician will bill them the cost :deal: . So either they work on it or my electrician work on it or I go see “MP”. :notti:

They bo bian, choose the first choice. :notti:

Simpleguy, did U apply for PUB certify test on yr electrical works?? if have can push HDB :notti:

Yup Staying in sembawang too.

For my case, i have apply for PUB certify test on my electrical work after my reno work...thus I highlight to the officer in charge, I told them if their electrician unable to solve the issue or dun knows how to resolve the issues; I can ask my electrician to work on it but my electrician will bill them the cost :deal: . So either they work on it or my electrician work on it or I go see “MP”. :notti:

They bo bian, choose the first choice. :notti:

Simpleguy, did U apply for PUB certify test on yr electrical works?? if have can push HDB :notti:

How to apply for PCB certify test? Free or how much it costs?

LOLLLLL.. eh true. I have a bedroom for u. nice nice de!

My spare room shall be named "abandoned wives' chamber" :notti:

buahahaha... that's funny... "abandoned wives" chamber... i hope i dun get abandoned for long periods... haha...

anyway... out of curiosity... have everyone staying ard here met up before or something? the only person i have met so far is karen... =P

wahpiang... if the door fell on me i think i wld have a heart attack!

abandoned wives chamber sounds like torture chamber leh.. *lolx*

actually after having my frn & her 2 kids over yesterday night, i kinda embrace the home alone & the quietness... hehehehehe... imagine 4 yr old boy & 5 mth old baby girl... the boy so hyper & noisy.. the baby cries 3 hrly for its milk & to be cuddled... zzz... noise pollution... so after such an experience, i really love being alone at times... *LOL*

ive seen... softballer & his wife, they came back few mths back during my reno to check things out... hehe... also met albertcs... sel have nt seen her personally but seen her pics.. hahaha... the rest... nt yet... supposed to have gathering with the "older" members but all MIA liao... haha

How to apply for PCB certify test? Free or how much it costs?

My electrician apply for me :) and it cost me $300 :deal:

Edited by who_am_I

buahahaha... that's funny... "abandoned wives" chamber... i hope i dun get abandoned for long periods... haha...

anyway... out of curiosity... have everyone staying ard here met up before or something? the only person i have met so far is karen... =P

wahpiang... if the door fell on me i think i wld have a heart attack!

abandoned wives chamber sounds like torture chamber leh.. *lolx*

actually after having my frn & her 2 kids over yesterday night, i kinda embrace the home alone & the quietness... hehehehehe... imagine 4 yr old boy & 5 mth old baby girl... the boy so hyper & noisy.. the baby cries 3 hrly for its milk & to be cuddled... zzz... noise pollution... so after such an experience, i really love being alone at times... *LOL*

ive seen... softballer & his wife, they came back few mths back during my reno to check things out... hehe... also met albertcs... sel have nt seen her personally but seen her pics.. hahaha... the rest... nt yet... supposed to have gathering with the "older" members but all MIA liao... haha

Yeah, I've only met 1 person, almost 2. Haha...maybe we should have a gathering sometime. I've try to organise one when I can, this few weekends quite bz, what with school re-opening and all. Maybe just a pot luck session or something, will see how. At least we know who to turn to in times of emergency :D

I've met 2 of them before many many times lol

supposed to meet 3 others but neva did get down to it. Karen was suppposed to org a tea session for de wives club!

Now lets wait for Kel to organise :)

This sat, my ID's & HDB's plumbers are coming to change de pipes of de neighbours below! WHEE!!!! cant wait to get it fixed so that i can shower in my nice nice bathroom again.

Finally fixing your pipe. Think the previous HDB contractor have some toxic **** in your pipe so no amount of chemical can help to clear. Just make sure when they are changing the pipe downstairs you dun **** at your master toilet, else I cannot imagine what will happen...hahaha....

Only 'wives' go for tea? What world are we living in?

:bleah:

Edited by keltong

Finally fixing your pipe. Think the previous HDB contractor have some toxic **** in your pipe so no amount of chemical can help to clear. Just make sure when they are changing the pipe downstairs you dun **** at your master toilet, else I cannot imagine what will happen...hahaha....

Only 'wives' go for tea? What world are we living in?

:bleah:

yes yes... wives go for tea... husbands go kopitiam la kopi... hahaha... =)

wooo! have been missing in this forum for some time. hahaha! school holiday for me and still needa go back settle various activities.

WOW! so many tragic incident here in the forum! i'm jaws dropping. WHAT HAPPENED TO BLUETURTLE?! i hope u r fine!

anw been living in this unit for 7 months liao and HDB prob still not rectified.what the **** is that AZLAN DOING?!

Tea session? cool! when?! gers tea and guys mahjong la. hahha! someone appoint a fixed date and Post in this forum lah. lets all meet up and pot luck at the linkhouse downstairs. Blk 358. then lets all write a petition to HDB to fix our prob. lol!

Errr so far i only met blueturtle, arwena..........

lol!

lol! how do u know i got spare bed?!hahah! and what ear plugs?!

i am nice and peaceful k....

hahahh!

However, i am always willing to have another partner with me when my hubby is not around. ahahha!

We suppose to have unit tour lor! Now even ur hse ready still havent plan lor. jialat.

I seen candy long time ago during sec school, alberttcs came my housewarming then suppose to meet arwena for mahjong!!!!!

wooo! have been missing in this forum for some time. hahaha! school holiday for me and still needa go back settle various activities.

wah u are still schooling?

WOW! so many tragic incident here in the forum! i'm jaws dropping. WHAT HAPPENED TO BLUETURTLE?! i hope u r fine!

anw been living in this unit for 7 months liao and HDB prob still not rectified.what the **** is that AZLAN DOING?!

Tea session? cool! when?! gers tea and guys mahjong la. hahha! someone appoint a fixed date and Post in this forum lah. lets all meet up and pot luck at the linkhouse downstairs. Blk 358. then lets all write a petition to HDB to fix our prob. lol!

Errr so far i only met blueturtle, arwena..........

lol!

lol! how do u know i got spare bed?!hahah! and what ear plugs?!

i am nice and peaceful k....

hahahh!

However, i am always willing to have another partner with me when my hubby is not around. ahahha!

i dont mind meeting up at 358 with food... hehehehe...

We suppose to have unit tour lor! Now even ur hse ready still havent plan lor. jialat.

I seen candy long time ago during sec school, alberttcs came my housewarming then suppose to meet arwena for mahjong!!!!!

wah u are still schooling?

yeh so much for planning unit tour... hahaha... ! sec sch.... i miss those days in gss... was one of best times i had in life so far... besides my childhood in penang... hehe...

i dont mind meeting up at 358 with food... hehehehe...

yeh so much for planning unit tour... hahaha... ! sec sch.... i miss those days in gss... was one of best times i had in life so far... besides my childhood in penang... hehe...

Haha must inform me early best is on weekends coz i will be the last one to move to Sembawang lala.