Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
koxxic

Any Sembawang Homers?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
end of the yr? or next yr? we wait for u & softballer la..

Haha told u i will be the last one to move in i move in later than softballer so by the time i think u all have see each other hse or already old neighbours liao haha

hmmm wonder when sembawang shopping centre wil be done... the capitaland web says last quarter of 2008... which is soon right? quite exciting to see the building forming... can see them doing the main structure.... does anyone knw what shops there will be? will giant be back? hmmm

hey angelwrath, no i am working lah. hahah! i am teaching in a school. :)

Wow, you are a teacher! So is my wife. What school are you teaching?

hmmm wonder when sembawang shopping centre wil be done... the capitaland web says last quarter of 2008... which is soon right? quite exciting to see the building forming... can see them doing the main structure.... does anyone knw what shops there will be? will giant be back? hmmm

No idea, but by the looks of it, confirm better than previous 2 version of SSC. Heehee...coz Capital Land got the capital ($$$) so sure will be nice nice. And Northpoint Extension looks like going to be ready soon too. At least something to look forward to.

No idea, but by the looks of it, confirm better than previous 2 version of SSC. Heehee...coz Capital Land got the capital ($$$) so sure will be nice nice. And Northpoint Extension looks like going to be ready soon too. At least something to look forward to.

i hope it's good lar... i nv went to the old ones before but when i saw the site a couple of weeks ago, like very small leh. i'm getting sick of Sun Plaza. Nothing there one. I hope they extend Sun Plaza too! Nearer! =P

and ehh... maybe... do something about the HDB Branch office? the big place only has a few shops on the 1st floor. Like a bit waste of space right?

i hope it's good lar... i nv went to the old ones before but when i saw the site a couple of weeks ago, like very small leh. i'm getting sick of Sun Plaza. Nothing there one. I hope they extend Sun Plaza too! Nearer! =P

and ehh... maybe... do something about the HDB Branch office? the big place only has a few shops on the 1st floor. Like a bit waste of space right?

the old one basically dont have alot of shops, 3 floors, 1st floor giant, 2nd floor are those neighbourhood shops, 3rd floor used to have a kopitiam, an arcade and a thai food restaurant. Looking forward to the new one too.

the only good thing abt Sun Plaza is the cinema, although abit run down.

I saw them fencing up the area in front of the MRT beside Sun plaza, wonder what is it for?

woodlands got many area to explore also. not to mention got big shopping center.

but of coz can't compare to those town area la. neighbourhood area how to compare :dunno:

if you go see those newer estate's shopping center, shopping centers lagi small and things more ex and there r not much shops around.

even if u stay at center area, eg. yishun, u will also get bore of the shops there after sometime.

hey!!!!!!!!!!!! this forum is gettting dead.............................

hahah!

Ash! you want a wives tea session? you sure got ppl in this forum on?

Lets see.......

Alright wives tea session on Oct 1st Public holiday! ANYONE??? (testing Market of unity now...)

:)

1st Oct is China's national day so it is a public holiday. Or if u r 12 and below also holiday.... :P

Haha r we in Singapore or China? 1st October is Hari Raya Pausa. leen u finally back i thought u disappear liao.