Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
koxxic

Any Sembawang Homers?

46*, i refer to those EAs near the big canal (those blue-condo like buildings) was all sold out. Happen to kaypoh on it, so went to HDB website to check, stated all sold.

wow...hollow tiles? that's the kindof headache i'm afraid of and that's usually what holds back own renovation works.

oh i thought those opposite me. the admiralty circle there.

ya lor, got at least 10 over ones by the kitchen edge. then the tiles all like got dents and cracks by it's side de. my ID say it's normal :)

what's worst is that they are pink? wat's HDB thinking?! Pink kitchen floor tiles and wall? crushes with my design lor.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

yup, those 'fan shaped'

personally don't really like the layout of the house, but it's indeed much more cheaper. Agree too, not very near MRT.

you mean those fan-shape ones?

think sold out due to it's nicer look, bigger space and cheaper as well. but then too far from mrt

oh i thought those opposite me. the admiralty circle there.

ya lor, got at least 10 over ones by the kitchen edge. then the tiles all like got dents and cracks by it's side de. my ID say it's normal :)

what's worst is that they are pink? wat's HDB thinking?! Pink kitchen floor tiles and wall? crushes with my design lor.

:) Pink kitchen floor? oh no, indeed lor, i agree, what a strange colour. did hdb got back to you on how long would the rectification work takes?

our toilets got lousy colour also. imagine blue color common toilet and pink master bedroom toilet. Brought along an ID to take a look and she looks stunned. hahaha

wonder who's the designer for HDB that get such lousy colour scheme.

:( Pink kitchen floor? oh no, indeed lor, i agree, what a strange colour. did hdb got back to you on how long would the rectification work takes?

the officer say if it's less than 20% then will only change those hallow ones, or else will change all. change all good la i can choose my own colour but of cos will take longer. he say 6 weeks wor, by that time 7th lunar month le. :)

our toilets got lousy colour also. imagine blue color common toilet and pink master bedroom toilet. Brought along an ID to take a look and she looks stunned. hahaha

both my toilets, orange colour..... the floor yellowish. yikes. then the basins and W.C are blue. like WTH :unsure:

you managed to get your ID to go on site with you? so good...

you managed to get your ID to go on site with you? so good...

was viewing a unit done recently by her. not bad i feel. so asked if she wanna go take a look since it's quite near lor. so we went to view. I will be confirming with Earnest soon this coming weekend to finalise all details

selenal, angelwrath's unit is not design and build, thus HDB does not provide tiles (so, no need to retile).

hehe... sorry ar.. nv check properly...

gosh... pink... blue... orange.... doesnt sound good...

is the D&B flats having such bad colours as well??? really dun want to redo the tiles leh... gotta pray hard...

hehe... sorry ar.. nv check properly...

gosh... pink... blue... orange.... doesnt sound good...

is the D&B flats having such bad colours as well??? really dun want to redo the tiles leh... gotta pray hard...

ya lor, then i cant convince HDB to change them for me wor.

anyone know whether overlaying will cost alot?

wah. seems like many of you keen to overlay the 'ugly' tiles, makes me so tempted too. LOL

hehe u managed to see ur bathrooms le ma?

seems like u guys staying at the same area, which is 2 streets away from me. hehe maybe when we settle in can have some gathering? :notti:

yup. Actually been to my unit a few times le, haha! Common bathroom is blue, whereas MBR bathroom is ugly pink. Oh no!

Indeed we are very near from you. Gathering sure thing, maybe during our housewarming also can..LOL

yup. Actually been to my unit a few times le, haha! Common bathroom is blue, whereas MBR bathroom is ugly pink. Oh no!

Indeed we are very near from you. Gathering sure thing, maybe during our housewarming also can..LOL

haha sure sure, u organise hor? lol

wah. seems like many of you keen to overlay the 'ugly' tiles, makes me so tempted too. LOL

keen to but budget constrained. anyone knows how much it cost to overlay one toilet wall tiles?

kayer, maybe i can ask my ID for a quote, I'll keep you updated

ok thanks. i will let u guys know also when i meet my id this sun