Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
koxxic

Any Sembawang Homers?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

was at my unit yesterday. Say my tiles nearing completion. Saw my neighbour's (nearing completion) went it to tke a look, switches were changed, door frame vanished and handle changes, wall painted. Looks really nice. Can't wait for my to be ready too

Gelare is opening a new store @ Sun plaza, great for those who loves their ice cream and waffles... :dribble:

:dribble: cool... love Gelare... always think tat sunplaza has only the basic neccesities but seems that it has quite a number of nice eateries too...

was at my unit yesterday. Say my tiles nearing completion. Saw my neighbour's (nearing completion) went it to tke a look, switches were changed, door frame vanished and handle changes, wall painted. Looks really nice. Can't wait for my to be ready too

yippee... that will mean that we will be getting our keys quite soon... great!!! :D

sunplaza foodcourt is famous for it's makan too. Even my colleagues staying in Pasir Ris / Bishan, travels all the way to Sembawang just to dine at the foodcourt. LOL

The prata store at level 1 is quite good too. Sunplaza have country mana too, nice chicken they got there.

by the way, there's a newly open POPULAR at level 2 sunplaza too

sunplaza foodcourt is famous for it's makan too. Even my colleagues staying in Pasir Ris / Bishan, travels all the way to Sembawang just to dine at the foodcourt. LOL

The prata store at level 1 is quite good too. Sunplaza have country mana too, nice chicken they got there.

by the way, there's a newly open POPULAR at level 2 sunplaza too

The popular has been there for quite some time liao i think. At least since Jan this year

Not to forget the cheap ABC store !!!

OppSSss !!

Sorry...first time i saw it there, so thought it was new..keke

saw on capitaland website, stated sembawang shopping centre will be opened n 1st QTR 08...yippee

The popular has been there for quite some time liao i think. At least since Jan this year

Not to forget the cheap ABC store !!!

Edited by alberttcs

OppSSss :dunno:

Sorry...first time i saw it there, so thought it was new..keke

saw on capitaland website, stated sembawang shopping centre will be opened n 1st QTR 08...yippee

My wife called up capitaland, Sembawang Shopping Centre project is delayed. It will open only at mid 2008.

I see under the Master Plan, there's supposedly a Sembawang Sports Complex. Is that confirmed building? Or has already gone somewhere. Into the air maybe?