Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
konajovin

Me Starmex Inverter System 3

Hi all, anyone got the latest quote on the above topic? Was quoted $2750 inclusive of installation but not including bracket,

think current bracket can use back... is it a good deal price? All kind hearted souls plese kindly advise...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

wat configuration of fancoils are you getting? 9+9+9? Better to post in the aircon (latest quote) thread for fastest response but nvm. Oh yah, don't assume abt the bracket. If bracket too old, may not be safe to reuse, especially if using different sized compressor...

wat configuration of fancoils are you getting? 9+9+9? Better to post in the aircon (latest quote) thread for fastest response but nvm. Oh yah, don't assume abt the bracket. If bracket too old, may not be safe to reuse, especially if using different sized compressor...

Hi, i forget to mention it's 27000 BTU... not very sure what is 9+9+9.. sorry i not a pro on such things...

Hi, i forget to mention it's 27000 BTU... not very sure what is 9+9+9.. sorry i not a pro on such things...

Hi GC selling mit elec system 3 starmex for 2850 bucks

Upgrade to armaflex half inch, copper pipe 22 G costs you 180 bucks

399 for extended warranty.

You got your quote from where?

Maybe you try hong tar as well??

Yup let the guys see whether your bracket can reuse.

Compressor is 27000 BTU, your indoor unit (aka Fan Coil Unit (FCU)) is each 9000 BTU. Since you have three so about 27000 BTU lo.

It describes the cooling power of your system.

Yar and forgot to mention...

Workmanship is important to save you trouble at end of the day...

:) so go for more reputable aircon companies

it means the configuration of your fancoils. 9+9+9 means 3 fancoils each with cooling capacity of 9000btu. There are other possible configurations of ME inverter sys3, eg. 9+9+12 (2 x 9000btu and 1 12000btu), 9+9+18, 9+12+18, 9+9+22 etc. So when u mention the system mz also tell us the configuration of fancoils quoted. else very hard to compare =p

Yar and forgot to mention...

Workmanship is important to save you trouble at end of the day...

:) so go for more reputable aircon companies

Hi, i got this quote from a friend actually, he used to service my company air con, contract terms. Den my house air con was service by him too, parents house also done by him, so far so good, no complains.. cheap too cos he ownself earn? Using his boss material? lol... as long my ac work well, i dun mind letting him do it. Starting i tot of Panasonic inverter system 3, slightly cheaper, but he recemond me starmex inverter system 3. So i am gathering information on the reliability and pricing now.

Thanks all for helping and advising

it means the configuration of your fancoils. 9+9+9 means 3 fancoils each with cooling capacity of 9000btu. There are other possible configurations of ME inverter sys3, eg. 9+9+12 (2 x 9000btu and 1 12000btu), 9+9+18, 9+12+18, 9+9+22 etc. So when u mention the system mz also tell us the configuration of fancoils quoted. else very hard to compare =p

Ok, should be 9 + 9 + 9.. good price?

Hi all, anyone got the latest quote on the above topic? Was quoted $2750 inclusive of installation but not including bracket,

think current bracket can use back... is it a good deal price? All kind hearted souls plese kindly advise...

I got mine from my contractor - $2,800 include bracket but not sure what kind of material.

Ok, should be 9 + 9 + 9.. good price?

check with him abt his materials. If he gives he 3/8" thick insulation, gauge 23 copper piping and 1 year installation guarantee, it's not a bad price. If he give even thicker insulation and lower number gauge copper piping and longer guarantee then it is a very good price =p.

check with him abt his materials. If he gives he 3/8" thick insulation, gauge 23 copper piping and 1 year installation guarantee, it's not a bad price. If he give even thicker insulation and lower number gauge copper piping and longer guarantee then it is a very good price =p.

Ok, noted.. he also scared later fix no good, i tell my colleuage and he lesser business....