Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Pomme

~sweet Little Nest~ Our Second Home

hi annjoy,

Mine is a contractor rather a ID firm. Yes, I provide my internal layout and the dimensions for it but my contractor fren did sit down and go thru the dimension with us. Cos I need to give the plank allowance in between the shelving and drawers too. Juz some small changes so overall still something we wanted. I juz took out 1 small shelving aft all the calculation and extend some sizes.

oh... mine also expect me to know the measurements or if i dont, then pick from one of the given templates. :(

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Wah, tat's expensive.

Not sure isit consider cheap to u....but cost me $39.90 for this and I got a white ochid (potted too) and a red color indoor potted plant for my toilet and some other gardening stuff.

Will need to go down again to see any special cny small potted flowers to decorate my place. :)

^^ Me going to go to Far East Flora too! :D

Hihi!! Your mbr door v nice!

Btw, I supposed you asked your ID to custom make your wardrobe for you? Did you give him like specifications on how high each shelve should be and so on?

Annjoy, ur ID should give u a drawing with specification and modify from there. I believe this is part of a ID's job. If not, might as well get a contractor. :)

Hehe thanks...

was just telling my hubby...that you seem to have quite a number of manga in your shelves also...just like what my husband have...except that his is two full shelves lolz... :D

u should come c mine! I have 3 full shelves with double layer of manga at each shelf!!! Manga fanatics unite! :horse:

Hi,

May I know where to get the long brown stripes which you hang on your windows?

Hi

Is that a tinted brown top hung tempered sliding glass ? Can share the length, cost, & contact pls ? Appreciate your pm. Thx

Hi,

May I know where to get the long brown stripes which you hang on your windows?

long brown stripes???

Sorry juspink19, but I just din get u....u mean the strings curtains or ????

Hi

Is that a tinted brown top hung tempered sliding glass ? Can share the length, cost, & contact pls ? Appreciate your pm. Thx

hi limmike, mine is frosted black glass not in tinted brown.....come in a package cost more than 4k for bedroom alone (like a glass room).

if u have caught the episode on okto last tue (home design program @11pm), u able to see another 3-rm design but in white frosted glass...oso a glass rm design. Quite surprise to see tat someone share same idea as mine. ;)

pomme, nice blog and t-blog :) i'm starting my own reno project but only the kitchen and attached bathroom due to budget constraints.

do you have cost and manufacturer info for your kitchen cabinets (blum drawers look really nice) and countertop (is it granite)?

pomme, nice blog and t-blog :) i'm starting my own reno project but only the kitchen and attached bathroom due to budget constraints.

do you have cost and manufacturer info for your kitchen cabinets (blum drawers look really nice) and countertop (is it granite)?

hi scl8k,

sorry it's been a while since my last log on. Don't come here that often now.

carpentry work all done by my contractor fren....can't realli recall for the breakdown on the kitchen itself. Blum stuff including all hinges and drawer runners for whole hse is abt 1k (additional cost which bore by us). He help us to get it from the direct dealer which is cheaper.

my countertop is using LG solid surface which is the higher grade compare to other solid surface brands (except corian, two are on par). I got it @special price from my manager (ex-staff...he's kind enough to give me a special rate).

My total reno cost alone: 48k+ (it's ex for a 3-rm)

Edited by Pomme

hi pomme, thanks for your reno info. just signed the contract with an id so i'm busy (but excited) looking for appliances. may i impose a couple questions regarding your ariston hob and mayer hood: how are they working out for you? do you recommend them? do you remember how much you got them for and from which store?

thanks ahead.

hi pomme, thanks for your reno info. just signed the contract with an id so i'm busy (but excited) looking for appliances. may i impose a couple questions regarding your ariston hob and mayer hood: how are they working out for you? do you recommend them? do you remember how much you got them for and from which store?

thanks ahead.

hi scl8k,

sorry for replying late....hope tat u're still searching for your hod & hood.

I would said so far so good except some rust did appeared on the surface of the hob now and it could be due to the wrong cleaning detergent tat we'd used. Still trying to make it less obvious.

Supposed to be a package set but we don't like the slimline hood offered and they do allow us to change it to chimney type so we just top up the different between the two. Package price is $858 incl. GST.

We got it from Mayer Store @Jurong Point. Look for Azman, he's really veri helpful if u intend to get it.

Btw, Mayer is having their 23rd Annivesary sale now till 22/Oct. The indesit chimney hood is selling @$339 (UP $599) and washer, dryer, dishwasher @23% off. Good deal now.

*HOB - Baby type 60cm with 4 burners and safety feature to cut off the gas supply if the fire went off w/o knowing.

*HOOD - 60cm with 650m3/hr extraction power, come with 3 suction switching mode.