Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
juz_me

Pd Door

Hiee,

Anyone has the above doors installed in the house? If yes, any comment - heard easily spoilt - is it true?

Thanks

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hiee,

Anyone has the above doors installed in the house? If yes, any comment - heard easily spoilt - is it true?

Thanks

didnt install but tried it at relative's house. It actually came off :o

hi

i heard from my contractor, it is not recommended for houses with small children.. as they tend to play with the door and spoils easily by children....

I recently bought a PD door to install at my Master bedroom toilet. They had installed the door without my presence as my house was under renovation at that point of time (in July). I then went to make a check and discovered that the door they installed was a wrong design. I made a call to the company to check. The person in-charge was very rude and accused me for making a wrong statement as the requirement i wanted was not stated on my invoice. However, I had stated the design before making the full payment at the point of purchase (in june). I also even called up them to make some changes 3 days after the purchase and the person whom I spoke to said he would take note. But when things went wrong, the company staff denied everything we told them and he said there was no black and white for the changes. I tried to explain to him but he replied in a very rude manner and kept saying i'm in the wrong. He denied receiving my changes and refused to change the door. The customer service provided by him was very bad. I was very frustrated and disappointed with the service. Furthermore, his tone was very harshed and pushing all the fault to me.

i install it.. the gd thing is bottom part no thread so it look alot better.. the bad thing is.. it is kinda flimy..i also scare it will come out..sigh

there are also bi-folds that are top-mount so there is no bottom track. they cost a bit more than the normal bi-folds though. i will be getting 3 of those for my home :)

oh yes my contractor is quoting me that..never see the sample also.. duno does it look as nice as pd door?

Bi-fold doors Sag after sometime, those with bottom track sag even faster.

e prev owner says this kind of door like that one, that they rough (haha chor lor)

switched to pd door coz must stick to no bottom track. so far so good.

i heard from contractor that PD spoils easilyA?

im not too sure, but mine's working fine. im not saying yr is la but, some contractors they want to push other products that they can mark up more so they will try to dissuade you.

best is to go and da ting and find out for your self.