Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
juz_me

Pd Door

rickoveron: sorry to hear abt ur first installation woes. is urs a sandblasted glass?

is the shop in balestier called east plan 21 pte ltd? i went down n asked... the pd and ss are the same company. but its weird that the two companies quoted differently in ur case.

different quote? which one is cheaper? did u use them in the enD?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

<!--quoteo(post=596157:date=Dec 13 2010, 11:46 AM:name=wayang80)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (wayang80 @ Dec 13 2010, 11:46 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=596157"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->rickoveron: sorry to hear abt ur first installation woes. is urs a sandblasted glass?

is the shop in balestier called east plan 21 pte ltd? i went down n asked... the pd and ss are the same company. but its weird that the two companies quoted differently in ur case.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

different quote? which one is cheaper? did u use them in the enD?

I saw the ads on TV le....but after search..got so many comments...good or not for the dp door?

hope to see more comments before decide....

I saw the ads on TV le....but after search..got so many comments...good or not for the dp door?

hope to see more comments before decide....

Hi, just installed 2 units for the price of $928. Nice concept and idea, but poor installation and very bad after sales service. One door was defective with bad dent and cuts and it was almost impossible to get them to acknowldege the problem.

Still trying to get resolution...

Definitely will not recommend them at this time.

Also be wary that the salesman demand payment before upon order, even before work done. Should have smell a rat them!!.

i install it.. the gd thing is bottom part no thread so it look alot better.. the bad thing is.. it is kinda flimy..i also scare it will come out..sigh

me again..after using pd door for 2 years plus..the hinge came off..not able to close the door properly and end up we have to solve the problem by using magnet.. hengz only install in master bedroom..cannot imagine if i install it in the kitchen toilet..

Edited by poseidon_gal

If your new pd door is difficult to close, you may need to file a little bit of material of the edge of the railing where it meet the catch mechanism and a little bit of grease ought to do the job...I have mine since 08..no prob at all.

Long and short, 3 pd doors installed in my house in 2009, less than 2 years, all have problems.

Lately, the door is dropping off. No response after writing email to ...pddoor.com