Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
poulnil

Looking For Lighting Shop

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I just bought $1000+ worth of lights from Strass at Balestier Road yesterday.

Not sure about other's experience, but I got the best offer at Strass compared with the other shops around Balestier for my choice of lights.

Congrats.

Can try lightings.com.sg

It is a shop name

515 Balestier Road. Say reccommend by Weixiang. Look for Cliff.

I 2nd lightings.com.sg

Got almost my whole house's lights, dining crystal lights, plc lights, toilets, kitchen and downlights except for my MBR crystal light.

Havent install yet,should be installing in about 2weeks time. :)

Got my MBR crystal lights from a lighting shop opp Chinese Garden MRT.

hmmm this shop name very familiar...duno I got go in for quotation anot..

however for now i an deciding to get from Palace Lights Pte Ltd. Also from balestier road. Anyone get from them ?

a couple of people recommend Chelsea Lights at Jurong East also.. any good feedback abt it ?

I have a friend who bought from the shop. Quite flexible is giving discount. Seems like one of the recommended one in the forum. But I bought mine from a friend's shop.

I'm getting mine from Lights Arcade and Chan Huat. Chan Huat has quite a big range of lights for, say, living room and dining room. If you want simple ones, Lights Arcade are not bad.

Remember to get a free doorbell thrown in! :P

And if you want to get those energy-saving light bulbs, just get from Choo Chiang. Their General Electric bulbs are only SGD2.20 each w/o GST. Shops outside normally sell about 5 - 6 dollars each.

I'm getting mine from Lights Arcade and Chan Huat. Chan Huat has quite a big range of lights for, say, living room and dining room. If you want simple ones, Lights Arcade are not bad.

Remember to get a free doorbell thrown in! :P

And if you want to get those energy-saving light bulbs, just get from Choo Chiang. Their General Electric bulbs are only SGD2.20 each w/o GST. Shops outside normally sell about 5 - 6 dollars each.

May i know where is Lights arcade and Choo chiang address ?

Thanks

Thanks

Light arcade is just directly opp shaw plaza.

But trust me. u can compare the price with lighting.com.sg Their price is still better

Thanks

Lights Arcade I think its 515 Balestier Rd, but yeah just opposite Shaw Plaza/Centre. Compared to lighting.com.sg, it is more expensive. I would have gotten from lighting.com.sg, but they don't do delivery, and I was going to be overseas so couldn't do cash and carry.

For Choo Chiang, you can google them and find one of their many branches.

Lights Arcade I think its 515 Balestier Rd, but yeah just opposite Shaw Plaza/Centre. Compared to lighting.com.sg, it is more expensive. I would have gotten from lighting.com.sg, but they don't do delivery, and I was going to be overseas so couldn't do cash and carry.

I went to both shops, service wise, Lights Arcade is much better than lighting.com.sg. But price wise, lighting.com.sg is much cheaper. Since I know what I want, I just went lighting.com.sg straight.

mine got leh.

they deliver for me