Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
poulnil

Looking For Lighting Shop

<!--quoteo(post=573073:date=Sep 12 2010, 12:27 AM:name=summerholiday)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (summerholiday @ Sep 12 2010, 12:27 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=573073"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->palace and strass lighting really lousy, the ceiling lamp i bought from them less than 1 yr start to rust, the meteal holder totally gave way, cant even be soldered back,<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Hi SummerHoliday,

I about to purchase my LED lighting from Palace Light. The guy who serve me sound nice.

When you said metal holder rust, you mean the the LED plate holder or normal ceiling light? I believe none of us want to purchase a lighting with rusty exterior in less than 1 yr. Did the shop do anything about it?

sorry now then visit back.. not the LED light is the one using spiral bulb, the metal really not stable, and rusted... now tryng to make my money worth by dragging time before i change every thing.. the LED light using PLD lights... the ballast always need change.. not saving money esp one ballast from then $13 to now $15 each

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i'm here back now looking for anyone with good lasting lightings that cab reccomend... not from palace nor strass same company lor

Hi I just bought my square LED downlight 6" 12W with glass edge with 1 year warranty. Look class and it only cos me 24sgd per pieces. PM me if you need the contact. Hope this will help. Haha

I was quoted LED downlight with glass edge, 3 different white tone colors combo at a lighting shop in Taman Seri Mount Austin Johor, near Tebrau Jusco for only RM35 (SGD 14) per piece nett. Brand name is Nippon II.

They selling cheap ceiling fans and decorative lights too.

Bought 1 x Elmark fan there for RM180 nett as well.

Just to add, the driver circuit for LED downlights can be bought separately at RM15 per piece at that same shop when you need to replaced any faulty ones after warranty over.

Hi fellow RT, just like to share my experience on Lightcraft. Despite many people say its good, my experience was otherwise. The salesperson insisted that they don't do a start up check for me. He told me that if anything wrong, can bring back and change. But I stay in Punggol! And bad enough, one of the ballasts was damaged. Luckily my contractor changes for me. Save the trouble. I was introduced by my designer an online shop selling lights. The not good thing is that there is no showroom, but then again, that's why they sell at more attractive prices. With the assurance from my designer, I purchased 2 sets of lightings from them. Both save me in total ~300SGD. They did QC and whatapp me the pics and deliver on time. The quality was good, would say its the same as those balestier shops out there but costs lesser. PM me if any of you is interested, don't wish to be seen as advertising for the shop.

Hi,

Luxon Lights is a professional LED light supplier in Chennai, Tamil Nadu in India. We are a leading LED lights manufacturer, who wholesales various types of LED lights such as LED lights, LED panel, LED downlight, LED street light, high power led downlight, LED recess light, LED Surface light, LED Bulb, LED Tube and Flexible LED Strip lights.

I see that most people get their lights online from TB, was wondering if anybody here have visited local shops since this thread is pretty dated.

Would like to get some light sets.

Any thoughts?

I was quoted LED downlight with glass edge, 3 different white tone colors combo at a lighting shop in Taman Seri Mount Austin Johor, near Tebrau Jusco for only RM35 (SGD 14) per piece nett. Brand name is Nippon II.

They selling cheap ceiling fans and decorative lights too.

Bought 1 x Elmark fan there for RM180 nett as well.

Hey there xing78! Could you give me the address to the shop where you bought your lightings from if it won't be too much trouble?Thanks! :yamseng:

Hi there,

just to share, lately i have bought 4nos Dalen intelligent ECO LED ceiling light from Brilliant Source Light at Joo Chiat. Its really cool, the light come with 4 modes and remote control and the price is pretty reasonable with that kind of quality. The night light mode is very useful for those with young children that your no need to put extra bedside night.

light.

The boss is nice and patience in explaining all our question, installation also very fast and nicely done. :good::good: .

highly recommanded.

Went down to Tradehub 21 lightings.com.sg outlet and purchased my light from the sales person Ah Kang. Friendly chap, very service oriented, do not mind climbing up and down just to test things out and understand our needs.

Since we have not really decided what are all the lights we want, we just purchase the living room and bedroom lights. The rest of the lights will be just a bulb for the time being.

I would return to purchase my lights when we have decided if it is necessary to change after the reno is done.