Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
createmyling

Half-yearly Sale Of 3-room Premium, 4-room And Bigger Flats Ballot

Hi,

Do anyone know for Half-Yearly Sale of 3-room Premium, 4-room and Bigger Flats Ballot, need to wait for HDB around how long to get keys (Keys is available already). HDB letter indicate will take 3months for the 2nd appointment to take keys. So I was thinking will might it be early than 3 months =)

Anyone knows?

Thanks

Edited by createmyling

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi,

Do anyone know for Half-Yearly Sale of 3-room Premium, 4-room and Bigger Flats Ballot, need to wait for HDB around how long to get keys (Keys is available already). HDB letter indicate will take 3months for the 2nd appointment to take keys. So I was thinking will might it be early than 3 months =)

Anyone knows?

Thanks

Hi, i got my key in exactly 3 weeks time. I sent them a request to expedite my application process.. Maybe you can try to call the officer-in-charge see if u can get the key earlier.

Hi, i got my key in exactly 3 weeks time. I sent them a request to expedite my application process.. Maybe you can try to call the officer-in-charge see if u can get the key earlier.

Hi,

3 weeks time so fast.

You also ballot for this April de?

Where area did you take?

Hi,

3 weeks time so fast.

You also ballot for this April de?

Where area did you take?

Yup... went for flat selection in mid June. I got my flat in yishun area.

Yup... went for flat selection in mid June. I got my flat in yishun area.

I went for selection on starting June but now still no keys =(

Need to give them a letter or called up to tell them that I wants the key early?

I went for selection on starting June but now still no keys =(

Need to give them a letter or called up to tell them that I wants the key early?

Have u got ur HLE letter? Have to get HLE letter first then they will help u to make earlier appointment for key collection. U can try to email HDBCredit@hdb.gov.sg ask them to expedite your loan application, then they will forward ur email to sales officer who is in charge of ur acc.

Have u got ur HLE letter? Have to get HLE letter first then they will help u to make earlier appointment for key collection. U can try to email HDBCredit@hdb.gov.sg ask them to expedite your loan application, then they will forward ur email to sales officer who is in charge of ur acc.

I had get my HLE letter ard 1mth ago le.

Hi,

Thanks.

I will be collecting keys on next week =)

Congrats. haha.. but now dun think it's right time to renovate ur house... 7th month coming soon.. i have to wait after ghost month then will do renovation..

Congrats. haha.. but now dun think it's right time to renovate ur house... 7th month coming soon.. i have to wait after ghost month then will do renovation..

Oic. Thanks.

Btw, who u engage for ID? Care to share?