Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
juz_me

Our Home In The East :)

Haiz... SOLID TOP - DELAYED AGAIN!!! Argh.......

Jess/Seashell/soon customers (if you are talking to Uncle Soon) - pls help me to convey this message - the Bedok one is SCREAMING for her solid top to come in SOON.... thanks

hahahaha...think u better drink more water...cos dunno when Uncle will hear u ...:P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Ade, call him and scream at him. if he dun pick up, SMS him and tell him if he dun put ur solid top up by these 2 days. he can forget about getting the rest of his payment and you will use the money and get another contractor to do and you will tell the whole world about his uncall for delay. Time to give him your ultimatum. too much!

HUh juz me.. why your solid top liddat? That time the Bellus company quite fast... is yours the same company? Ask Uncle to hurry them... poor thing. btw.. why cannot proceed with other things? what else is outstanding? That time.. I moved in without my solid top... mm

HUh juz me.. why your solid top liddat? That time the Bellus company quite fast... is yours the same company? Ask Uncle to hurry them... poor thing. btw.. why cannot proceed with other things? what else is outstanding? That time.. I moved in without my solid top... mm

Thanks. Mine is Bellus. Understand from uncle, he has ordered from another sub-contractor and there were some problems. Finally, uncle got it directly from Bellus company and its already settled.

Last weekend - finally done... well....almost - just abit - adjusting the switches, lacquer(sp?) the main door, some cleaning.

Imagine it took about 4 months to finish up the reno works. I am glad it is over....

Edited by juz_me

Thanks. Mine is Bellus. Understand from uncle, he has ordered from another sub-contractor and there were some problems. Finally, uncle got it directly from Bellus company and its already settled.

Last weekend - finally done... well....almost - just abit - adjusting the switches, lacquer(sp?) the main door, some cleaning.

Imagine it took about 4 months to finish up the reno works. I am glad it is over....

YAY! happy for you. :)

Hiee,

Anyone knows where can I find wireless remote door bell?

Thank you.

I got mine from Homefix at Tampines. :) Legrand one. :)

Thanks Zerochristy.

Thanks pinkpetter.

:)

Now, will be looking around for furnitures and curtains. Maybe having roller blinds in the rooms.

For hall, hubby thought of using IKEA cutain panel - any comments on this product? :D

Thanks

Thanks Zerochristy.

Thanks pinkpetter.

:)

Now, will be looking around for furnitures and curtains. Maybe having roller blinds in the rooms.

For hall, hubby thought of using IKEA cutain panel - any comments on this product? :D

Thanks

got any pic to show us? :P

Ade, call him and scream at him. if he dun pick up, SMS him and tell him if he dun put ur solid top up by these 2 days. he can forget about getting the rest of his payment and you will use the money and get another contractor to do and you will tell the whole world about his uncall for delay. Time to give him your ultimatum. too much!

wow! this tatic i LIKEY! many times issue ultimatum yet.... next step... how???

got any pic to show us? :P

Haiz...my canon camera "died" on me (got lines appeared in the LCD screen). Now, eyeing for promotion Canon camera. Thinking to get IXUS or canon powershot or should I consider other brand such as olympus.

wow! this tatic i LIKEY! many times issue ultimatum yet.... next step... how???

That time - issued alot of HO deadlines... eveytime have to chase and chase... Basically, I called him everyday...