Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Pinklady

Amk Kakis Anyone?

the western food @ the foodcourt opp the MRT very nice... hee that's about the only place i know that's nice *so-not-an amkian* :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
the western food @ the foodcourt opp the MRT very nice... hee that's about the only place i know that's nice *so-not-an amkian* :P

oh you are toking about the S11 near to the Jubilee centre, opp MRT...that Western food is only normal to me. i have went to some places before and eat, it tastes even better. You know Punggol Park which is located in Hougang??? their chix chop is very very nice! how come you run from tampines to AMK to eat huh? very far leh...... :D

oh you are toking about the S11 near to the Jubilee centre, opp MRT...that Western food is only normal to me. i have went to some places before and eat, it tastes even better. You know Punggol Park which is located in Hougang??? their chix chop is very very nice! how come you run from tampines to AMK to eat huh? very far leh...... :D

haha cos missus & i tend to just drive around when meeting friends to eat eat & eat :P

punggol park ah...kk muz go recce hee... bedok interchange e market there also has this western food stall that's been around for years. Their chix chop & mix grill quite yummy too hehe...

haha cos missus & i tend to just drive around when meeting friends to eat eat & eat :P

punggol park ah...kk muz go recce hee... bedok interchange e market there also has this western food stall that's been around for years. Their chix chop & mix grill quite yummy too hehe...

yeah go go recce lor, that place is romantic, have a nice ambience and reasonable prices. the best part, is the food there! all so nice :P

Hi everyone! I am staying at AMK as well and looking to reno my place soon. :-)

Happyenough, Welcome to AMK!!! where are you staying previously?

Hi everyone! I am staying at AMK as well and looking to reno my place soon. :-)

Hi happyenough, welcome to AMK. Which street is your new place? I also just started reno 2 days ago.. :D

Hello all,

I just joined this forum and just moved back to SG. I also live in AMK, just next to Big Mac but my house needs to undergo a makeover first... currently living in my parent's place at Ave 5.

Hello all,

I just joined this forum and just moved back to SG. I also live in AMK, just next to Big Mac but my house needs to undergo a makeover first... currently living in my parent's place at Ave 5.

that will be blk 700?

anyBODY from this thread staying at blk 111???

need to know if any LUP planned for this blk.

thousand tomato thanks :D

If you're still interested to know, was there to visit a friend today, was told that they have yet to vote yet...

Wah, good guess! just signed recently so still got lots to do, hopefully can be done before Xmas :)

Wow, good location...does that cost you a bomb?