Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Thanks Kray and Lin &L3x! We are also very pleased with the effects of the house. Handover of the house will be this week, finally can move in soon! very excited! I would also like to take this opportunity to thank Kelvin for making our dream house come true. The whole reno process was smooth and we gained another friend during the process!

hi all, managed to get STOMP to do a simple review on my house.....:)

Newspaper.jpg

Hi,

Can someone PM me Kelvin's contact?

Kelvin seems to be the most talked abt. But has anyone engaged anybody else in Gplan? Care to provide feedback?

:notti:

Hi,

Can someone PM me Kelvin's contact?

Kelvin seems to be the most talked abt. But has anyone engaged anybody else in Gplan? Care to provide feedback?

Hello,

indeed i heard alot about Gplan Mr Kelvin. If he is so well-talked about, there must be some good skills he is holding. :0)

Myself i am using Gplan too before i get to know about renotalk. At present my house is undergoing renovation which inclusive changing my whole floor tiles from the given ceramic tiles by HDB. My home project was given to E.L from Gplan too. She has been of good help to me and also gave lots of advise and ideas. We took the challenge of having green(as in modern dark green) kitchen cabinet doors, pink colour walk-in wardrobe and bomb shelter and others.

I believe Gplan has been a well-known name as in ID firm in singapore. It is just our destiny to be in IMM to chose our lotus bed frame and decided to walk around and went in to Gplan and Stiles. Both of these ID firm are good and strong in each angle but just have this feeling to pick E.L :0) [i am sorry to Desmond from Stiles.]

speaking for myself only :0)

Any comments on Alan from Gplan?

I am not sure about Alan but as mentioned, mine is E.L and i think she is good and service efficient. So far she is quite detail with her job and furthermore she has 3years Architecture experience. i am impressed by her because what the guy can do or not even able to do, she can.

That is my comment but you should ask around and find out more okie :0)

Hi all,

ANyone has engaged Aaron before? Has an appointment with him to view a flat at jala membina on fri.

Seems like no one has talked about him.

Advise? tks!

Hi,

Can anyone PM me Kelvin's contact & email? Thks...

I have went to Gplan, approached by Alan Yeo, but he didn't get back to me.

Called him up, but still no news...

Zoom88, Sharontan, ben77, attrina-er, cheerio,

Hve PM u kelivin's contact. All the best in your search for ID and have fun in the reno process..cheers.

and to all those who have PM me much earlier, my apologies for not replying. It has been ages since i log in and was not aware of the PM. Hope all of you have proceeded smoothly into your reno journey and maybe even have moved-in to your happy home.. cheers..