Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi, anyone hired Gary Chng of G-Plan as their ID? Any comment on his service?

Hi missysg, did Gary do a good job following up your case?

Hi Roy,

Gary has recently helped us with our flat in Jalan Membina. Flat has been hand-ed over, no major issues.

i would say my experience was similar to dez as well, service was pretty good. Responsive, and you can always contact him. (ie: not missing in action anytime you need him)

as my gf and myself have heavy work commitments, he was able and willing to work according to our schedule (ie: only weekends) and has the initiative to carry out amendments or corrective works w/o us needing to point out the defects.

he didn't impose his own ideas on us, but would give suggestions to help us achieve what we wanted in the end.

in terms of after sales service, not much comments (since we just hand-ed over), but i hope there's no need for such service!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Roy,

Gary has recently helped us with our flat in Jalan Membina. Flat has been hand-ed over, no major issues.

i would say my experience was similar to dez as well, service was pretty good. Responsive, and you can always contact him. (ie: not missing in action anytime you need him)

as my gf and myself have heavy work commitments, he was able and willing to work according to our schedule (ie: only weekends) and has the initiative to carry out amendments or corrective works w/o us needing to point out the defects.

he didn't impose his own ideas on us, but would give suggestions to help us achieve what we wanted in the end.

in terms of after sales service, not much comments (since we just hand-ed over), but i hope there's no need for such service!

hi jmboy, thanks for the feedback.

i think some photos of gary's previous projects that he showed me is your unit. nice shade of pink. :good:

I'm looking for ID.. Anyone can pm me Kelvin's contact and email?

:D:D

honestly...kelvin is good?? i just told him my budget is ard 10 to 15K....he end the conversation.

huh.. why still searching

Previously, was just gathering some preliminary info... Our flat will only be due for completion in 2009 :)

You guys got superb memory leh.

Hi All

Sorry for my late reply as i seldom log in to this thread.

Anywayi just like to express my thanks yto Gary from Gplan. After all these mess Shirley had done to my new love nest, Gary make an effort to help settle all the ****s shirley had left over.

Gary was a nice man...like what the others gary customers said...he dun just listen to yr idea but also contribute his ideas and said the truth of everything.At least he dun try to hide this hide that from us.

There was a carpentry work which he said he will do it for us after the cny cos at that point of time is near to cny le....so i said ok. and i feel very very satisfied and happy is that he really rem to call me up after the cny to arrange for the carpentry work to be installed.

I also sms him a thank you msg to thank him for all these.

I will also send a letter to Gplan to thank gary for what he had done for us. As i mentioned long ago in my post...what i suay is to meet an inressponsible ID shirley and is not that Gplan is not good. The rest of the id i cant comment cos i nv work with them before. But gary really do the extra mile to help us out.

So rem...the company does not really matter is really the ID u gonna work with for us if right from the start it was gary whom we gonna work with i thiink it makes everything easier.

honestly...kelvin is good?? i just told him my budget is ard 10 to 15K....he end the conversation.

i share the same sentiments. Is he really that gd?

I tried to call him n even email him my floorplan n to-do list mths ago, even b4 my 2nd appt. He called and nag abt his company's problem for 30mins. i entertained him during my office hours... but eventually he didnt even come back w a quote.

I was wondering could he have just been turned off by my miserable budget that he doesnt even wanna reply w a quotation.

We signed a renovation contract with Kelvin Ng earlier this year. (He didn't quote under GPlan)

It has been a nightmare for us so far.

Kelvin Ng delayed renovation schedule of our flat.

When asked to put all schedule on writing, after all the delays, Kelvin Ng opted to terminate the renovation contract.

Up to now he is still yet to refund us.

To all the house owners who are thinking of engaging Kelvin as their ID, please spend another 5 mins going through my experience before making your decision.

We are not here to badmouth anybody. We still keep all the receipts, contract and SMS as evidence.

Summary of the incident can be found at below webpage:

http://renoexp.blogspot.com/

Edited by Gla

We signed a renovation contract with Kelvin Ng earlier this year. (He didn't quote under GPlan)

It has been a nightmare for us so far.

Kelvin Ng delayed renovation schedule of our flat.

When asked to put all schedule on writing, after all the delays, Kelvin Ng opted to terminate the renovation contract.

Up to now he is still yet to refund us.

To all the house owners who are thinking of engaging Kelvin as their ID, please spend another 5 mins going through my experience before making your decision.

We are not here to badmouth anybody. We still keep all the receipts, contract and SMS as evidence.

Summary of the incident can be found at below webpage:

http://renoexp.blogspot.com/

Wa..sound so scary for this thread, if im not wrong this is the second attempt that happen for our forummers in gplan thread...