Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Wa..sound so scary for this thread, if im not wrong this is the second attempt that happen for our forummers in gplan thread...

To be fair, for my case, it's not GPlan's fault. We didn't sign with Kelvin under G-Plan, which was the biggest mistake we made in the whole incident.

Edited by Gla

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
To be fair, for my case, it's not GPlan's fault. We didn't sign with Kelvin under G-Plan, which was the biggest mistake we made in the whole incident.

Is it really the Kelvin from G-Plan ???

Is it really the Kelvin from G-Plan ???

Hi Chairman Mao,

To be honest, it was also quite difficult for us to believe that Kelvin, who was one of the more talkabout IDs in this forum, actually did this to us.

Brief summary of how we got Kelvin's contact and quotation:

Oct/Nov'08 - We got Kelvin Ng's mobile number from GPlan, when we first called GPlan office last year.

20Nov'08 - After meeting up with Kelvin, he submitted his first quotation under GPlan. (We still keep this quotation)

Nov'08 - A few days after Kelvin submitted his first quotation under GPlan, he mentioned that he was leaving GPlan. He requoted us on his own.

17Jan'09 - We signed with Kelvin under his new company Artistic Design.

Mar'09 - During casual conversation with Kelvin Ng, he mentioned that he was still with GPlan.

If what Kelvin Ng told me on Mar'09 was correct, I wonder how Kelvin Ng could quote and sign customer under Artistic Design, when he was still with GPlan? Maybe someone could enlighten me?

Like what I said in my previous post, the biggest mistake I made in the whole incident was that I signed with Kelvin Ng under Artistic Design, which is some SGD 5 company registered under someone else's name. The company address is a HDB Flat in Jurong West.

Anyway, up to now we are still yet to receive our refund from Kelvin Ng, 25 days after he terminated the contract on 07Apr'09.

Hi Chairman Mao,

To be honest, it was also quite difficult for us to believe that Kelvin, who was one of the more talkabout IDs in this forum, actually did this to us.

Brief summary of how we got Kelvin's contact and quotation:

Oct/Nov'08 - We got Kelvin Ng's mobile number from GPlan, when we first called GPlan office last year.

20Nov'08 - After meeting up with Kelvin, he submitted his first quotation under GPlan. (We still keep this quotation)

Nov'08 - A few days after Kelvin submitted his first quotation under GPlan, he mentioned that he was leaving GPlan. He requoted us on his own.

17Jan'09 - We signed with Kelvin under his new company Artistic Design.

Mar'09 - During casual conversation with Kelvin Ng, he mentioned that he was still with GPlan.

If what Kelvin Ng told me on Mar'09 was correct, I wonder how Kelvin Ng could quote and sign customer under Artistic Design, when he was still with GPlan? Maybe someone could enlighten me?

Like what I said in my previous post, the biggest mistake I made in the whole incident was that I signed with Kelvin Ng under Artistic Design, which is some SGD 5 company registered under someone else's name. The company address is a HDB Flat in Jurong West.

Anyway, up to now we are still yet to receive our refund from Kelvin Ng, 25 days after he terminated the contract on 07Apr'09.

Hi,you have sign with Kelvin under his new company Artistic Design,I'm sure you have the company's address,

did you go there to look for him?

was wondering how is this Kelvin doing now? did he return your money already?

Edited by decade

i think some problem with the company itself in this case. this is the 2nd case that happen. It just the case where all reno ID "teach" each other how to cheat on ppl. Guess u guys can go report police first. It would be better if you guys can report together so that the case can be a case of cheating.

Anyway, just an updates for Roger LIM case. He had been caught by ther police and the court and sentenced him 2 years in JAIL. Anyone else which have a case with Roger Lim can contact me, so that can report a civil case together.

*moderated for potentially slanderous remarks and badmouthing.*

Hi Harmony,

Please contact me via PM asap.

We can meet up for discussion if it is ok for you.

Hi ahockz,

Shall reply your question later tonight.

Hi,you have sign with Kelvin under his new company Artistic Design,I'm sure you have the company's address,

did you go there to look for him?

was wondering how is this Kelvin doing now? did he return your money already?

Hi Decade,

To be honest, I have Kelvin's contact with me still. It's not like he's unreachable.

However, he has been citing reasons like:

- insufficient time reading the offer

- sub-contractor issue

- no thumb drive

as reasons of delaying confirmation of my refund value. (I still keep all the SMS)

I think it's better to go through the authority for my refund.

Hi harmony and ahockz,

What do you mean by "owner run away"?

Hi Decade,

To be honest, I have Kelvin's contact with me still. It's not like he's unreachable.

However, he has been citing reasons like:

- insufficient time reading the offer

- sub-contractor issue

- no thumb drive

as reasons of delaying confirmation of my refund value. (I still keep all the SMS)

I think it's better to go through the authority for my refund.

Hi harmony and ahockz,

What do you mean by "owner run away"?

:jawdrop: Sorry to read abt ur reno woes with him. He was in one of my consideration list as well and i happen to send my request for quotation to him ard the same period as u. After reading ur post, in a way i felt glad that he didnt even bother to reply me after complaining to me abt Roger's scam and on contrary how good his (Kelvin) reputation is within this forum.

Hope he settles ur refund soon!

Hi all sad to know that forum members here are experiencing this kind of bad experience with gplan. i suppose they wont be my next choice of reno co should i reno my hse the next time.

and i agree gplan quote is on the high end. i saw kelvin before when i went to gplan for discussion and show down with shirley and to me he got that "xiao zhang" (snobbish) look. dun like him...he give me that impression that project not more than 20k basically he wont entertain. thats the impression he give me lor.just a point to note, if u sign the contract under advante design note that advante design is not under case trust etc. so means wanna complain also no use.

Hi all,

I have signed the refund agreement with Kelvin today. The atmosphere of the whole process was a friendly one.

So hopefully I will be getting my refund soon.

Will keep everybody updated once I get the money.

I hope everything will work out and both parties can just move on from here.

Thanks for all the help/support/message from all the forumers.

Hi all,

I have signed the refund agreement with Kelvin today. The atmosphere of the whole process was a friendly one.

So hopefully I will be getting my refund soon.

Will keep everybody updated once I get the money.

I hope everything will work out and both parties can just move on from here.

Thanks for all the help/support/message from all the forumers.

Great !! Happy for you! I think Kelvin not a irresponsible person. :good:

gosh..nv expected that...

we had some liaising with kelvin too, as he is one of out final top choices.. We eventualli opted for another contractor due to budget constraints.

today we were at imm furniture hunting, and bypass gplan. surprised to find it closed n shut..we were wondering if it was under reno or shut down...so out of curiosity came to gplan thread again and was really shock to c wad happen.

hopefully u get ur $ back soon!!

gosh..nv expected that...

we had some liaising with kelvin too, as he is one of out final top choices.. We eventualli opted for another contractor due to budget constraints.

today we were at imm furniture hunting, and bypass gplan. surprised to find it closed n shut..we were wondering if it was under reno or shut down...so out of curiosity came to gplan thread again and was really shock to c wad happen.

hopefully u get ur $ back soon!!

yup was surprised also that G-plan showroom at IMM was closed and shut also...we nearly chosen them but eventually get Renozone Miker....