Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mist98

Masterbedroom Sunlight

my bedroom window is facing south light. is it good to have the sunlight into the room? coz some ppl say more sunlight = more "yang qi" should i block half the window to prevent lesser sunlight coming in?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
my bedroom window is facing south light. is it good to have the sunlight into the room? coz some ppl say more sunlight = more "yang qi" should i block half the window to prevent lesser sunlight coming in?

Sunlight into the room is always good. Anyway, this is during the day, should be alright.

Blocking is when you're sleeping.

think i have to agree with derry...

if you block the window, then no proper airflow can come into the room... then does your room still have good qi?? if you answered no, then you answered your own question on whether the room is good or bad,... :)

Sunlight into the room is always good. Anyway, this is during the day, should be alright.

Blocking is when you're sleeping.

.. may I know what do you mean by block?

using curtain? or seal off the window? :D

I believe you would have position your bed in a location where it is favorable for sleeping and away from any direct sunlight.

thats my intention to seal off part of the window lor , so to have lesser sunlight. ut in orser to face teh room door that is the only location. -.-'

just trying to be funny lah... but... you dont sleep in the day time right??? well at least out of the 7 days in a week onli 2 day at most right?? :D

oh ok. but too much sunlight also har to sleep haiz... hard to decide.

thats my intention to seal off part of the window lor , so to have lesser sunlight. ut in orser to face teh room door that is the only location. -.-'

why not use a nice thick curtains? you can choose when to have sunlight and when not to....

IMHO

In Feng Shui, it is advisable to have "Ming Ting An Shi" meaning your living room area must be bright whereas the bedroom should not be too bright. Not to say that it has to be dark but at least not too much sunlight that could affect you sleep e.g. wake you up from sleep early in the morning.

The easiest and most economical way to reduce sunlight in room is to install curtain. Choose a black out curtain which will be able to cut out most of the sunlight.