Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ggk7683

Anyone Can Reccomned Me A Gd Painter To Paint Whole House

Hi,

Can PM your painter's contact?

Thanks.

i had pm you already.

for those who have used him, can you share if his services is goods? cause i do not want to keep on recommend him if not

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
i had pm you already.

for those who have used him, can you share if his services is goods? cause i do not want to keep on recommend him if not

Joemit,

can you share his number as well? I'm in a similar situation as the thread starter. I got a painter (Mr Peh) to do for me. He painted 1 coat and ran away with my money. :( I tried my best to track him down but can't wait anymore.

I need to move next week. Anyone who can help intro marble polishing will be much appreciated too!

thanks.

Hi,

Have anyone use Joemit's painter? if yes, what's the feedback?

Also, can you email me (fleurlesami@hotmail.com) or PM me the painter # if you think he's good?

Thanks for your help!!!

Edited by KLA

Hi all,

I have just completed repainting my place and is very satisfied with the painters' work. Wanted to share with you my experience and hopefully, you guys can benefit from it.

I managed to get hold of this painting company after combing through the internet. Call the boss and he came down to view my place in order to quote. I asked him why he did not quote over the phone and he mentioned that it is better to view the place condition and give a final quote, rather than give a standard quote and then add this and that later on. Was impressed with his honesty. Though there was no referral (therefore don't know whether he's good), I decided to engage him for two reasons -

1. Price - my quote for my 110sqm flat was $1150 using Nippon Odourless/Easywash/Medifresh! It was for 4colours + 1 white (Matex for ceiling). Additional colours will be $25 - $50 depending on how much paint required. Quite cheap so I added addtional colours. Also, varnishing door is $30 each. I varnish my main door only. Think it's cheaper if you varnish all doors in your house. Anyway, total price came out to $1205. I initially was concerned that they may used lousy paint and put it in Nippon containers but he assured me that all paint comes new and I will need to check the paint first before they start.

2. Quality - I got a shock that he declined a deposit after I confirmed the job. He said that he will only accept payment after the job is done and when you are happy with it! He also provided 2 years warranty on his work. Actually, I decided to refer him to renotalk because he came down to my place today after i realised that one wall had some patches where the tones are darker due to different timing painting the wall. Call him yesterday and he came down today with one of his painter to repaint the whole wall without any charge!

Anyway, throughout the 3 days they were there, the painters were very professional and kept my place clean. When they move my furniture, they took good care not to damage anything. All floors were covered. They also used musking tape to protect switches, window grills etc. Ultimate is that they will dismantle the curtain rods, paint the celiing and then put the rods back!

At the end of the painting work, the boss will come down to inspect with you and ask the painters to touch up where required. The remaining paint will then be given back to you to keep as well, just in case :)

I think I cannot put his name and details here. As I am not very active in this forum, if you want his details, please email me at matthew201@gmail.com

Hi all,

I have just completed repainting my place and is very satisfied with the painters' work. Wanted to share with you my experience and hopefully, you guys can benefit from it.

I managed to get hold of this painting company after combing through the internet. Call the boss and he came down to view my place in order to quote. I asked him why he did not quote over the phone and he mentioned that it is better to view the place condition and give a final quote, rather than give a standard quote and then add this and that later on. Was impressed with his honesty. Though there was no referral (therefore don't know whether he's good), I decided to engage him for two reasons -

1. Price - my quote for my 110sqm flat was $1150 using Nippon Odourless/Easywash/Medifresh! It was for 4colours + 1 white (Matex for ceiling). Additional colours will be $25 - $50 depending on how much paint required. Quite cheap so I added addtional colours. Also, varnishing door is $30 each. I varnish my main door only. Think it's cheaper if you varnish all doors in your house. Anyway, total price came out to $1205. I initially was concerned that they may used lousy paint and put it in Nippon containers but he assured me that all paint comes new and I will need to check the paint first before they start.

2. Quality - I got a shock that he declined a deposit after I confirmed the job. He said that he will only accept payment after the job is done and when you are happy with it! He also provided 2 years warranty on his work. Actually, I decided to refer him to renotalk because he came down to my place today after i realised that one wall had some patches where the tones are darker due to different timing painting the wall. Call him yesterday and he came down today with one of his painter to repaint the whole wall without any charge!

Anyway, throughout the 3 days they were there, the painters were very professional and kept my place clean. When they move my furniture, they took good care not to damage anything. All floors were covered. They also used musking tape to protect switches, window grills etc. Ultimate is that they will dismantle the curtain rods, paint the celiing and then put the rods back!

At the end of the painting work, the boss will come down to inspect with you and ask the painters to touch up where required. The remaining paint will then be given back to you to keep as well, just in case :)

I think I cannot put his name and details here. As I am not very active in this forum, if you want his details, please email me at matthew201@gmail.com

Wow 3 posts with direct copy-paste. Maybe you're honest. But it makes people suspicious. Your actions would just detrimental to the potentially-good-painter.

I had just painted my home .

I manage to get full time painter but doing his part time as a painter too.

They are a team of 15 years of painting experience painters.

I paid only $600 for the labour and purchase the paint separately.

You can choose to buy own paint and he will quote you the labour and recommend the type of paint to use for different area and quantity to purchase. He will recommend and match the colours for you as well.

I purchase my own paint and this way they won't cheat you on the paint too.

They only use 1.5 days to paint whole house including piping and gate and they will clean up before they leave.

Very good and clean job done, here is the picture of my living hall just right after painting.

I haven't done any cleaning yet.

So far, checked no uneven patches, no complain and he said can call him to touch up as well FOC after we install our airconditioner later.

P1050697s.jpg

Email me at cpmling@hotmail.com if you want his contact and he will come to your place to quote you with no commitment.

No deposit is required too.

Edited by lil angel

Hi, You can contact Jasmine - They charge $600 for the painting 4 room - the price includes the paint as well as labour, so you don't have to buy the paint separately. They dont take more than one or 2 days to finish the work and do an excellent job. They even return for touch up free of cost. Her number is : 82240339 (her hubby is the painter).

Wow 3 posts with direct copy-paste. Maybe you're honest. But it makes people suspicious. Your actions would just detrimental to the potentially-good-painter.

Just saw this post and I need to response. He is a good painter. Some of members here have contacted me for his contact and used his services. This is one feedback sent back by Teri Tan.

"Hi, wanted to drop you a appreciation mail:). We are very pleased with his services. The paint job was good. Min also gave us good advice on the paint colours. My quote was reasonable - $1300 for painting of the 5 room flat, including painting of 4 room doors, my main door, two wardrobes and a wall cupboard.

I was very impressed by the workers. Neat and detailed.

After the paint job, my lightsman dirtied parts of the ceiling. Min helped to touch up those areas by himself. I even engaged Min's contractor to polish my living room marble for $550/-."

I can forward the above email to anyone who ask and you guys can verify with Terry herself. Sometimes, people like you make us feel "hao xin mei hao bao", translated "try to be nice but get **** in return". :bangwall: