Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I am new to the forum...

I am thinking of installing a automatice gate system for my inter-terrace. Any recommnedation is welcome. Thank you.

are u just doing an autogate system with new gate, or will it include CCTV, Alarm, keyphone system (which can activate the gate opening) etc.. My whole gate and alarm system was done by a nice guy called Andy. If you need, pm me for his contact.

are u just doing an autogate system with new gate, or will it include CCTV, Alarm, keyphone system (which can activate the gate opening) etc.. My whole gate and alarm system was done by a nice guy called Andy. If you need, pm me for his contact.

Does your keyphone works as an intercom system too? In addition, is there a camera for you to see who visits you/ a voice recorder for the guest at the gate to speak with you when you are at home?

Does your keyphone works as an intercom system too? In addition, is there a camera for you to see who visits you/ a voice recorder for the guest at the gate to speak with you when you are at home?

Hi

My keyphone is a Panasonic system, and I can call and transfer calls to other rooms in the house. At the gate, there is a cam to view the visitor. When he presses the bell, I can on the LCD ( separate one) to view who is outside and then activate the gate opening. If I pick up throu the phone upstairs, I can verify who it is before activating the gate opening, but the phone cannot see the visitor.

Hi

My keyphone is a Panasonic system, and I can call and transfer calls to other rooms in the house. At the gate, there is a cam to view the visitor. When he presses the bell, I can on the LCD ( separate one) to view who is outside and then activate the gate opening. If I pick up throu the phone upstairs, I can verify who it is before activating the gate opening, but the phone cannot see the visitor.

if i may ask, is the call point at the gate weather-proof? i mean, it'll be mounted outdoor on the gate or the gate post right?

the call point is weather proof. and the perimeter are sealed with silicon during mounting to prevent rain water from seeping in. My relative's autogate's control box got burnt and his car got locked inside and he had to use side gate to take taxi. Fortunately a contractor introduced him to a security provider, managed to change the control box to a new one and get his gate open. charge quite cheap too, around $1300 exc gst.