Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sengkang newbie

My Mini 5i Resale

Yeah i'm more inclined to let a contractor coordinate the whole thing. But good to weigh the amount of cost savings and the amount of work that needs to be done.

$180 for just cleaning the floor of the whole flat?

Pm me if u want his contact ;) Ya I still prefer to let contractor do all the coodinations :D

Hmm...I am thinking if i want to shift all my stuffs into the new house after taking over the keys, then i may not be able to ask the contractor to do whole house cleaning liao :unsure: If like tat then I will have to do it myself...at the same time save me $180 :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Yeah i'm more inclined to let a contractor coordinate the whole thing. But good to weigh the amount of cost savings and the amount of work that needs to be done.

$180 for just cleaning the floor of the whole flat?

$180 includes cleaning of all the windows, doors, floors, kitchen etc...spoken to the Thomas the contractor he quite qin cai type....so quite worth it lor

New to this forum :sport-smiley-018:

Please take a look at my mini 5I resale just purchase :yamseng:

floorplanh.jpg

My ideal house as below :

proposedplan.jpg

Please take a look at my blog and feel free to comment :yamseng:

Hi, looking forward to ur reno pics. In fact, my previous home layout is exactly the same as yours. Sold my unit in 318B in Aug 08 when the prices were sky high. Still like Anchorvale compared to other Sengkang locations. Some more with the new sports complex and swimming pool nearby, liked the exclusivenes.

Hi, looking forward to ur reno pics. In fact, my previous home layout is exactly the same as yours. Sold my unit in 318B in Aug 08 when the prices were sky high. Still like Anchorvale compared to other Sengkang locations. Some more with the new sports complex and swimming pool nearby, liked the exclusivenes.

I will be shifting in around late next month :yamseng: Planning to get a bicycle and go around do some exploration :sport-smiley-004:

I will be shifting in around late next month :yamseng: Planning to get a bicycle and go around do some exploration :sport-smiley-004:

Thats a good idea. I will get a bicycle myself as its a very convenient mode of transportation in SengKang / Punggol.

Am living in Bendemeer currently and there is hard any place to cycle. Cycling on the major roads doesnt feel very safe.

Thats a good idea. I will get a bicycle myself as its a very convenient mode of transportation in SengKang / Punggol.

Am living in Bendemeer currently and there is hard any place to cycle. Cycling on the major roads doesnt feel very safe.

Cycling in Singapore is consider quite ok liao...wait until u do it at china :notti:

If you guys gg to the swimming pool and anchorvale cc, recommend you guys dun drive as the carpark there is simply hopeless

So don't understand why with so many amenities in one location, they can't do a better carparks like MSCP

Had dinner there once at the cc's brewbakers, love the ambience though, maybe you guys should try :)

If you guys gg to the swimming pool and anchorvale cc, recommend you guys dun drive as the carpark there is simply hopeless

So don't understand why with so many amenities in one location, they can't do a better carparks like MSCP

Had dinner there once at the cc's brewbakers, love the ambience though, maybe you guys should try :)

Wah looks quite high class leh....hows the food? nice or not? If not nice then better eat mcdonalds :dribble:

Wah looks quite high class leh....hows the food? nice or not? If not nice then better eat mcdonalds :dribble:

The food not bad, aiyah not high class lah, Brewbakers belong to Jack's place so it's western food lor hahaha

The mac there is nice too cos it's big, oh i love the 7-11 too hahahahaha but too bad i hate the carparks, thats why been there once nia :)

The food not bad, aiyah not high class lah, Brewbakers belong to Jack's place so it's western food lor hahaha

The mac there is nice too cos it's big, oh i love the 7-11 too hahahahaha but too bad i hate the carparks, thats why been there once nia :)

Talks about 7-11, i got 2 near my place, one next to my block and the other is in the CC... :P With mac also so close nearby, looks like i am gonna put on more weight when i shift in next month :sport-smiley-003:

Talks about 7-11, i got 2 near my place, one next to my block and the other is in the CC... :P With mac also so close nearby, looks like i am gonna put on more weight when i shift in next month :sport-smiley-003:

Eh ? I'm sure you will grow tired of it le but it's nice to take a walk there during weekend morning to have mac's breakfast hahahaha

Eh ? I'm sure you will grow tired of it le but it's nice to take a walk there during weekend morning to have mac's breakfast hahahaha

Guess if really grow tired then have to cycle to compass point makan liao :yamseng:

Am hoping the "garmen" will build some eateries on the open field opp my house :sport-smiley-004:

Guess if really grow tired then have to cycle to compass point makan liao :yamseng:

Am hoping the "garmen" will build some eateries on the open field opp my house :sport-smiley-004:

I guess it will not be anytime soon lor since they're just planning to open a wet market opp compasspoint

Moreover you can always cycle to jln kayu mah there's some nice place to makan there too

Oh I do not recommend the food court near fernvale, the food there CMI and expensive

Ordered a 经济米粉 for $5 which is not 经济 at all lor and its serve cold. Went in the morning somemore :curse:

I guess it will not be anytime soon lor since they're just planning to open a wet market opp compasspoint

Moreover you can always cycle to jln kayu mah there's some nice place to makan there too

Oh I do not recommend the food court near fernvale, the food there CMI and expensive

Ordered a 经济米粉 for $5 which is not 经济 at all lor and its serve cold. Went in the morning somemore :curse:

Fyi I am now staying at fernvale ;) and walking distance to jln kayu to makan pratas and teh talek :dancingqueen:

As for that food court you can try their 煮炒 lor...quite nice :deal:

No choice lor, guess minor reno will face this kinda problems :(

Its more/less move in condition lor, just need to do :

- paint whole house

- change whole house switches

- chemical wash whole house

- reposition some lightings

- change 3 bedrms doors

- change 2 toilets bowls and basins to new one

- do 1 extra SCV point

- tic tac door for bomb shelter (optional)

26th Oct then collect keys and I need to get all done up by end of the month....quite a challenge to contractor :D

what the?! i listen oredi, also angry for you huh! :furious::curse: How can the contractor like that one? hmmm, anyway minor reno also got money to earn meh, i mean if ur house condition is good, then its gd to save money lor. how come u so urgent to move in leh?