Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
flyingballoons

What's Wrong With The Paint On My Walls?

After less than 1 year living in our new place, I realize that there are these pencil-line marks and lines on my walls. We have no kids and are barely at home everyday due to our busy schedules and work. Can anyone advise why this is happening? Have asked my ID and he said he has no previous complaints about the paint. He used ICI (deluxe) brand of paint and he says it's the premium brand to use. Is this true?

Hope you guys can help shed some light on this! thanks so much! We are now considering repainting or wallpaper-ing the house up to cover up all these blemishes. ARGH!

DSC00157.jpg

DSC00159.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
After less than 1 year living in our new place, I realize that there are these pencil-line marks and lines on my walls. We have no kids and are barely at home everyday due to our busy schedules and work. Can anyone advise why this is happening? Have asked my ID and he said he has no previous complaints about the paint. He used ICI (deluxe) brand of paint and he says it's the premium brand to use. Is this true?

Hope you guys can help shed some light on this! thanks so much! We are now considering repainting or wallpaper-ing the house up to cover up all these blemishes. ARGH!

DSC00157.jpg

DSC00159.jpg

maybe u unknowingly brushed some objects against the walls?

maybe u unknowingly brushed some objects against the walls?

Ya, look like its the mark of some objects brushed against the wall. My current home has this at the place where our dining table (against the wall) is.

Perhaps u could try using a wet cloth to wipe off the blemish. Since your ID told you they are using the premium ICI paint, most probably the blemishes could be wiped away.

thanks for the replies guys! I tried wiping it with water and it didn't come off. very sad.

and the marks are all over the house even at places that has no furniture.... puzzled.

thinking of repainting the house liao... looks like its a mystery.