Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jo_mummy

Anyone Renovated House During Chinese 7th Month?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I heard that we can renovate house during chinese 7th month.. but i dunno why we cant do it.. anyone renovated house at this period?

your question a bit weird leh.. what do you mean you dunno why you cant do it...

is the first can supposed to be a cant?!

I heard that we can renovate house during chinese 7th month.. but i dunno why we cant do it.. anyone renovated house at this period?

some chinese believes in not to disturb "friend" during this month, but of cos still some carry on

even u r ok but contractors are not.

cheers

your question a bit weird leh.. what do you mean you dunno why you cant do it...

i think typing error.

i heard it's ok to continue reno IF you started the reno process BEFORE the 7th month itself. however, if u're not rushing, then perhaps it'll be better to avoid the 7th month entirely for your reno.

I am avoiding...i tink is best to avoid

thats why earilest will be start of October then I start reno.

Planning to start before 7th month & move in in 15 of 8th month

I tink 7th month starting soon, u can finish the work by then ?

sorry.. Typo error.. =)

i heard it's ok to continue reno IF you started the reno process BEFORE the 7th month itself. however, if u're not rushing, then perhaps it'll be better to avoid the 7th month entirely for your reno.

just for info, some people saying this 7th month a bit xiong, better avoid if possible lor...

Planning to start before 7th month & move in in 15 of 8th month

7th month starts from 20 Aug. Just wonder do u have sufficient time to complete renovation? I'm planning to get few main renovation works done first like flooring, plastering, painting... then move in...kitchen cabinet or other minor renovation can be continued after 7th month.

7th month starts from 20 Aug. Just wonder do u have sufficient time to complete renovation? I'm planning to get few main renovation works done first like flooring, plastering, painting... then move in...kitchen cabinet or other minor renovation can be continued after 7th month.

i would suggest u do ur reno after 7th month. if not things done half way, stay liao also not comfortable

i'm starting before, planning to move during 7th mth. consulted my FS & he said okay. no such things as inauspicious day during 7th mth.

but after meetg up with my aircon installer, seems like we hv to delay the move.

btw, i've checked with some contractors, they said 7th mth they also worked. if not, those FT who are workg in the construction coys also OFF for 1mth meh??? like that sure alot of coys will go bust cos cannot complete in time hehehe

i'm starting before, planning to move during 7th mth. consulted my FS & he said okay. no such things as inauspicious day during 7th mth.

but after meetg up with my aircon installer, seems like we hv to delay the move.

btw, i've checked with some contractors, they said 7th mth they also worked. if not, those FT who are workg in the construction coys also OFF for 1mth meh??? like that sure alot of coys will go bust cos cannot complete in time hehehe

My contractor told me he will be very free in chinese 7th month as he dun have much works to do. He even suggested me to renovate at that period.. Maybe other races like Malay and indian they dun pantang then should be ok lo... otherwise, those monthly paid workers must be very free on that month..