Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
HomeMaster

Our Love Nest

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Homemaster

Thanks for sending me the quote. Can I know how's Uncle Jason's workman for his cabinets? We've seen a lot of pp using him and have sent him our flr plan + reno work for his quotation... still waiting for his reply.

Is it possible if we drop by your place to take a look at his workmanship?

Thx

Hi Homemaster

Thanks for sending me the quote. Can I know how's Uncle Jason's workman for his cabinets? We've seen a lot of pp using him and have sent him our flr plan + reno work for his quotation... still waiting for his reply.

Is it possible if we drop by your place to take a look at his workmanship?

Thx

Hi dmay welcome

I've "booked" jason to do up my place in Nov :)

anyway when will you be starting your reno ?

In fact Jason got a number of "show flats" in the area so you might want to ask him which one is nearer to your place and which one has their carpentry up so that you can take a look at a number of them

Day 46

Time flies so fast! And alot of things have happened for the past few weeks.

Thank you Jason for been so patience w my situation.

The hand over date will be on the 12 Sept.

Here are the updates.

Day46.jpg

Yo bro

Glad that everything swee swee for you anyway i love your "glass walls", is it very ex ?

Sure! Jason told me that he's bringing some clients to see my flat this weekend... you might wanna join his showflat tour :)

Wah why he nvr ask me along :(

is it becos I already confirmed with him le so he bo chup me le :(

Huh?! You know my situation? Anyway, everything is smooth sailing now... The 4 tempered glass walls cost 1.6K. Reasonable pricing. 2 fixed, 2 movable. Top-track. And all the exposed edges are installed w transparent rubber for safety... :)

Wah 1.6k ah

Cannot le me over budget le else I would love to hack my study rm walls and do the glass wall

But hor come to think of it, it's safer better not to cos I scared my dog will bang into the glass wall hahahahaha

Dun be angry. You can always sign up w him if you are interested. Maybe limited "seat"... pls check w him.

Hahahaha aiyah I joking only le

But he promised me, he will show me Red_devil place as soon as the carpentry is up hehehe

You can request for frosted glass at the bottom of your glass wall or maybe a framed glass wall... your dog will be smart enough to know after some exploration.

No le clear clear more chio le hahahaha