Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
HomeMaster

Our Love Nest

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
saw the bold red header in the topic.

what happened? can share the unpleasant experience with Jason?

yea lor, what happened? Do update for the benefit of the rest here... :unsure:

!!!

[updated on 2 October 2009]

Hello! We have finally found our love nest after countless months of house searching & viewing... and have considered the following factors:

1. Good location

2. Mid-level and above

3. Big floor area

4. Lift level

5. Number of households per level

6. Conditions of the house

7. And most importantly, COV

Here's the floorplan and some photos to share with all of you! :)

Hi HomeMaster,

Hasn't see your update for quite some time. I thought your reno is over.

Hope everything's ok.

Edited: Sorry, I was called on a sudden meeting after posting my words below. Hence, just edited this post to remove the red heading. However, I did a screenshot on the red headings for record.

Edited by Rasp

Hi Homemaster,

I just saw your PM and I am quite SHOCKED after reading it. :o

I just re-visited your earlier posts and found that you have RE-edited your post to remove all those red headings & real comments that you put in about your contractor and the sanitary shop that is recommended by your contractor. I am quite upset to know that your contractor actually force bug you to remove them. :bleah:

If your contractor is worried about his business, he should be doing more/ better stuff to keep up his reputation and not through this 'method'. To be honest, Im pretty unwilling to edit my post as Im quite concerned that the other forummers would be blinded by all those good and FAKE sharing.

BUT... like what you mentioned in your pm about your family safety, I am also worried for you & family. I'll edit my previous post to remove that RED heading which you put in previously.

I hope that everyone who read this post will know what they are in for when they engaged such a contractor. :angry2:

Hi Homemaster,

I just saw your PM and I am quite SHOCKED after reading it. :o

I just re-visited your earlier posts and found that you have RE-edited your post to remove all those red headings & real comments that you put in about your contractor and the sanitary shop that is recommended by your contractor. I am quite upset to know that your contractor actually force bug you to remove them. :bleah:

If your contractor is worried about his business, he should be doing more/ better stuff to keep up his reputation and not through this 'method'. To be honest, Im pretty unwilling to edit my post as Im quite concerned that the other forummers would be blinded by all those good and FAKE sharing.

BUT... like what you mentioned in your pm about your family safety, I am also worried for you & family. I'll edit my previous post to remove that RED heading which you put in previously.

I hope that everyone who read this post will know what they are in for when they engaged such a contractor. :angry2:

Hi Homemaster, I am very shocked after what Rasp wrote here! Especially for a existing customer like me. There was a mentioned in your pm to Rasp about your family safety. If he did threatened you. Please make a police report. This is no joke and would also serve as a indicator to the police that there is a case made. This is not a joke or casual remark made, either he did it or not. We have to be clear on that also. This consider the reputation of Jason. How did he threatened u?

May I suggest you write out the unhappenies u have with him here since this is a public forum. Using PM to just some of the forummers is scary and unfair to Jason since there is no platform to judge. It make things complicated and could tanish one reputation.

I suggest you tell the whole suituation here if possible. Nevertheless, you have the right to do so or not.

An unsatisfied customer from U & B Design & Renovation. Not recommended!!! <- We hope you write the whole story in the public instead of PM.