Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jo54anne

Ceiling Fans

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Would not recommend ELMARK fans, who claim to be the King of Fans! :bleah: Bgt mine last year (with light and remote control) and within 2 months, had to change the fan/parts twice!!!! Lucky still under warranty. After one year, the medium speed kaput already (moves at slow speed instead of medium) and it is going to cost me at least $100 to replace the part. I had bgt the fan last year for about $270.

Think you can try Giant Tampines which has quite a good range of ceiling fans or some of the lighting shops at Balestier or Serangoon North Ave 2 (i tink!)

Hihi all,

anyone know where can i get nice ceiling fans?

anyone having ceiling fans? care to share the pics? :) :

Would not recommend ELMARK fans, who claim to be the King of Fans! :bleah: Bgt mine last year (with light and remote control) and within 2 months, had to change the fan/parts twice!!!! Lucky still under warranty. After one year, the medium speed kaput already (moves at slow speed instead of medium) and it is going to cost me at least $100 to replace the part. I had bgt the fan last year for about $270.

Think you can try Giant Tampines which has quite a good range of ceiling fans or some of the lighting shops at Balestier or Serangoon North Ave 2 (i tink!)

thanks for the info :D

sometimes i do see care4 or ntuc advertised those sub $100 ceiling fans (cash & carry)....are these any good?