Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dodofish

Good Offer Shop Of Electrical Appliances

Just to share lesson learned. I did read about HN able to match dealer shop prices, but when I went there, I haven't done my "homework" yet.

A senior salesperson (after the junior didn't know much and called him to help) was very good, he had very good product knowledge and explained in a lot of detail about the TV. I was deciding between 2 diff brands. When I told him I wasn't ready to buy yet as I would like to check around prices, he told me, even if I pay now, they can still match as long as I contact them back again before delivery, then just have to go back to HN (before delivery) to pay the new matched price.

I thought, 'wow' cool, since I have been out whole day already looking at electrical appliances and was really tired already and he did do a very good job, I said yes and paid.....

Doing it in reverse; I then do my "homework" and called several shops and found indeed several lower prices. So I called back HN about the lower price.

To my disappointment, they came up with a few excuses; "oh coz you paid by credit card, we cant' match", "oh the shop price is on cash so it's cheap, even cheque is unacceptable", "oh they don't absorb delivery", "oh they don't give u the free gift"....ALL OF WHICH is untrue, except the credit card. Actually, even the credit card, the neighbourhood stores were not even charging the full 2% ccard fee.

After a few calls to & fro, speaking with seniors and managers, they finally agreed to match. Though the arguing was unpleasant, I'm glad they kept to their word.

Sharing this so anyone out there can avoid going through this annoying experience.

Edited by anemone

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Saw alot of mix reviews of everjoin and I called up to check out their price.

Was pretty shock by the prices and decided to head down to place my order. Indeed the price is very good as compare to HN, Courts... etc.

Most important is the introduction given by the boss. In the end, I purchase 3 items from them.

Samsung refrigerator RT46H5207@$1040, Hitachi Washing machine BDW75TSP@$699, Ariston built-in oven FH511X@$479.

You can drop them a call to find out their price @64582531 or visit them at Amk ave 4 Block 159 (Beside sgpools)

So for electrical products we should go to those big players (Best Denki, Courts, Harvey Norman) or those trading neighborhood shop in which they seem to be lower in price?