Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
muffin

Mbr Must Be The Biggest Room In Your House>

Must the MBR be the biggest room in your house? I have seen from some FS article that it must be.

Anyone have any comments?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Must the MBR be the biggest room in your house? I have seen from some FS article that it must be.

I tort LR is more impt? If LR is big, its v good to the male owner?

Where did you hear from?

Every one has a favourable position. So if the bedroom is in his/her favourable position, he/she will do well.

I have never heard that size of room matters.

What if according to the Kua, the owner ought to be sleeping in a room that isn't the MBR. But, for practical reasons (connecting toilet and all), still have to use the MBR for the owner. How to rectify this? Can the smaller Kua based on that room be utilized instead? But the correct position based on the smaller Kua would point to a corner. Can any master here advise? :(

must be some half past six masters spreading such things around. i agree there's an emotional aspect to it but that is not fengshui. in any case, like what another forumer say, living room shld be bigger and is the suitability of the person to the room that matters most......hehe