Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jesslyntan

属于我们的家 Redhill 3rm 63sqm

even the sink tap looks similar to mine..

:drunk: our taste same same leh :good:

see mine:

13092008063.jpg

haha~ya loh!We have same taste(good? :P ),so many sink n tap also can choose the almost same one,有缘人,LOL :D

My home r very small,but i "tak bolak tahan" the sink is small,my wok like 卡住 the sink,working r very 痛苦.so i death death want the big one,even it more expensive.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

嗨Jesslyn,

不好意思, 我還是比較習慣用繁體字滴...也是因為台灣的網友之故。

看了原裝屋,我還真嚇一跳....天丫,那有人把屋子弄成這個樣呢??? 暈!!!

要全部重新整修可是一項大工程...辛苦妳了。

但成果是值得的....那會是個完完全全屬于自己的安樂窩。

希望妳的裝修工程是順順利利滴,然後可以開開心心地搬進去....預祝妳早日入伙~ :rolleyes:

Edited by Pomme

Hi Jesslyn,

We also bought a similar shape kitchen sink. May I know what is the width of your sink and where you get it from? Hee.. curious, cause we spend some time hunting for it. We bought the basket too, but look slightly different. :D

Look like rabbit ear?

sdc12172.jpg

We went back to buy the 2 way tap for the instant heater last weekend and the guy also recommended this to us as the turning handle matches my instant heater switch the best.

End up, we didnt buy it as the water outlet (the water to flow downwards) opening is flat. Because the guy reminded us that such outlet cant fit hoses and in the event, we want to fit those long hoses to wash corridoors / kitchen, we would not be able to fit on this. Hee.. luckily for his reminder, we selected one with long stick looking handles at the sides but round water outlet for the downward opening. Else, we will have the same 2 way tap. :D

嗨Jesslyn,

不好意思, 我還是比較習慣用繁體字滴...也是因為台灣的網友之故。

看了原裝屋,我還真嚇一跳....天丫,那有人把屋子弄成這個樣呢??? 暈!!!

要全部重新整修可是一項大工程...辛苦妳了。

但成果是值得的....那會是個完完全全屬于自己的安樂窩。

希望妳的裝修工程是順順利利滴,然後可以開開心心地搬進去....預祝妳早日入伙~ :rolleyes:

Yar I hope so too. :P both daughter aly giving my To Buy List Liao!!!

Hi Jesslyn,

We also bought a similar shape kitchen sink. May I know what is the width of your sink and where you get it from? Hee.. curious, cause we spend some time hunting for it. We bought the basket too, but look slightly different. :D

Hi, bought at Heritage, 718 Geylang rd. Kitchen Sink S Steel W850 x D480 x H350. Now the whole shop at 40% discount!!!

The Sales staff Irene was very friendly and helpful. :D

We went back to buy the 2 way tap for the instant heater last weekend and the guy also recommended this to us as the turning handle matches my instant heater switch the best.

End up, we didnt buy it as the water outlet (the water to flow downwards) opening is flat. Because the guy reminded us that such outlet cant fit hoses and in the event, we want to fit those long hoses to wash corridoors / kitchen, we would not be able to fit on this. Hee.. luckily for his reminder, we selected one with long stick looking handles at the sides but round water outlet for the downward opening. Else, we will have the same 2 way tap. :D

Yar, Notice that also when I buy, but since got shower spray and bidget spray, so its ok. my house small small, so pail of water enough liao :P

Hi jesslyn, u stay near my place & notice that we have the same date fm uncle soon renovating our hse.  :yamseng:

Ha ha, cheers too. I collecting my keys this Fri. cos budget budget, many things I din do. what about yours?

wahh jesslyn, your little piglet hor 去到哪里睡到哪里!!!

I hope so tooo!!!! NOW 1 am and she EYES BIG BIG!!!! :bangwall:

Edited by jesslyntan

厨房洗碗的地方,这里就史垃圾槽活门处,我选择做橱柜来挡,又能收东西。

(图太大,字需要按下放大后才看得清楚)

thumb2d080220090140.jpg

另一边的橱柜,桌面上计划选择用旧式的煤气炉灶,另外发现桌面不够用,所以要做抽屉式可以拉出来的桌子。

(图还是太大,需要按下放大后才看得清楚)

thumb2d080220090140pm.jpg

Edited by jesslyntan

厨房洗碗的地方,这里就史垃圾槽活门处,我选择做橱柜来挡,又能收东西。

(图太大,字需要按下放大后才看得清楚)

thumb2d080220090140.jpg

wahaha you take ivy's kitchen and put in ah? so cute =p

Ah wei doing your carpentry ah? then he'll get a "huai2 jiu4" feeling when he see your kitchen layout =p

the top part of ur door opening upwards will it have any issues with the ceiling? is the cabinet full height?

u using blum? else i think u can think if u need not have the sides of the drawers too high so that u can reach ur items easily...

i just realise the white glass very familiar leh... :P

Edited by familyof4

Hi!merryman,

I just chk with my hubby ,the base is wood,the two glass panel think is removable.

I see :D I think I saw one in garage sales here :D

My kitchen sink,I love the size,very big can put n wash my big wok more eazy^^

the sink come with a double deck spigot.

I also order this basket.

SINK 全体照

sdc12156r.jpg

Nice sink, how much did you get it for?!

你看到那个在CEILING黑黑的是悬梁,所以没办法敲掉的,在最高处会做几公分的隔离的,只是我没画得仔细。橱是打算做全高的,我怕上面没做到CEILING会囤积很多灰尘,我有懒惰去抹 :P 高处是收比较少拿的东西,加上我老公很高有186公分,手长脚长,所以很容易拿到高的东西,哈哈!所以这到不担心 ;)

white glass,哈哈!又是偷图 :P (闪)

u using hydraulic for the glass doors?

u can actually consider box up if possible...this way, no dust will settle in there :P

the drawers i mean the tall unit de...i realised the easy part of my current drawers, easy to reach for stuff with sufficient space in between. If the sides of the drawers are too high, u may still need to pull out the drawers.

I also recycle ideas...i used small boy's pantry concept and i find it very useful for me :)