Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jesslyntan

属于我们的家 Redhill 3rm 63sqm

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
他还会觉得很闷吧!怎么有时这样?哈哈!我还不知道UNCLE是不是安排阿伟做橱柜,但是蛮希望是他,因为我还挺满意IVY橱柜的。

应该不会觉得闷,反而会觉得很骄傲! 应为那"抽屉中的抽屉"是他的idea.

Edited by ivy

是啊!IVY做得真的很棒!或许不只是怀旧,他还会觉得很闷吧!怎么有时这样?哈哈!我还不知道UNCLE是不是安排阿伟做橱柜,但是蛮希望是他,因为我还挺满意IVY橱柜的。

颜色暂时决定是白色搭一点绿,但是我老公好像比较希望全白,和地板黑色成对比。

eh your ah lao same test as me. haha. black and white more "qiang2 yan3" mah. If you want ah wei better let uncle know in advance and also be prepared to wait for quite awhile. For example blue_diamond, freddyprince and me all start reno roughly within a few days of each other. Now me and freddyprince finishing up le but b_d still haven't finalise carpentry yet. Eh, b_d not suaning you ah, just let jesslyn know the reality. So don't go hijack and drama drama ah =p

你看到那个在CEILING黑黑的是悬梁,所以没办法敲掉的,在最高处会做几公分的隔离的,只是我没画得仔细。橱是打算做全高的,我怕上面没做到CEILING会囤积很多灰尘,我有懒惰去抹 :P 高处是收比较少拿的东西,加上我老公很高有186公分,手长脚长,所以很容易拿到高的东西,哈哈!所以这到不担心 ;)

white glass,哈哈!又是偷图 :P (闪)

Don't need to go 全高. Just do the cabinets high enough then for the remaining gap you just ask the carpenter to provide a piece of wood (laminated off course) to seal it off. No point do the cabinets so high that in the end you will need to use a ladder to reach it.

Don't do 全高 also got advantage (and never seal up lah). You can use the space on top of the cabinets for display shelving, or maybe run lights on top or put plants. make your kitchen look more spacious and cosy!

eh your ah lao same test as me. haha. black and white more "qiang2 yan3" mah. If you want ah wei better let uncle know in advance and also be prepared to wait for quite awhile. For example blue_diamond, freddyprince and me all start reno roughly within a few days of each other. Now me and freddyprince finishing up le but b_d still haven't finalise carpentry yet. Eh, b_d not suaning you ah, just let jesslyn know the reality. So don't go hijack and drama drama ah =p

Don't need to go 全高. Just do the cabinets high enough then for the remaining gap you just ask the carpenter to provide a piece of wood (laminated off course) to seal it off. No point do the cabinets so high that in the end you will need to use a ladder to reach it.

Don't do 全高 also got advantage (and never seal up lah). You can use the space on top of the cabinets for display shelving, or maybe run lights on top or put plants. make your kitchen look more spacious and cosy!

我听了你们的建议今晚再和老公商量,嘻嘻!你们都很有经验了,哈哈!多听有益,很谢谢你们( :good:

啊!要快快去BOOK阿伟*_*

祝你好运!!! 你愿意等啊? 这个瓜好像现在也是很忙leh.

ahh, thank you, good price... I was intro to a korean brand for $8xx zz

The shop on sale 40%off ,cheaper than other shop,u can go to take a look too.

u go holiday they can continue with work right?? dun let them stop work lah. let them carry on.

u go holiday they can continue with work right?? dun let them stop work lah. let them carry on.

I think she meant she stop work for a week to go holiday... not they stop work :D

主要是担心我们不在,一个星期没人去看工程,担心交代得不清楚,所以才决定停工,回来再继续工程,UNCLE说OK,所以就OK落! :rolleyes:

you never chase him but instead give him time off of course he ok lah =p hahaha