Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jesslyntan

属于我们的家 Redhill 3rm 63sqm

you never chase him but instead give him time off of course he ok lah =p hahaha

i agree man hahhaha

but i worry ahhh after he stop ahhh he will lost momentum and very diffcult to restart again. u look at BD's project.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
哈哈!一方面我不急着搬,所以大家就一起配合落!^^

以下这个有人这样做过吗?应为SINK那里没空间了在前面做这样的小格子可以收小东西干海绵或干桌布等。大家觉得可行吗?

11090322101033923.jpg

潮湿的东西放在木柜里总是不太好吧...

除非你能确保让海棉之类的东西完全干了之后再把它收起来比较理想

潮湿的东西放在木柜里总是不太好吧...

除非你能确保让海棉之类的东西完全干了之后再把它收起来比较理想

Maybe they leave it open to air like this :P

Maybe they leave it open to air like this :P

hmm...it's will still have moisture...i was told by ah wei's guy, to let my cabinet door under the sink open at nite to let the moisture in there escape so that the cabinet will tahan longer. I have been doing it once every few days...

i have the same concern as F4. sponges tends to be wet. and water will drip in, unless there is proper drainage?

one more point...are u going to open and close whenever u need to do washing??

unless we seldom wash...this idea is good, maybe we can use this as a storage for our used plastic bags to be recycled instead?if u really need to have a open below the sink as shown in the picture.

we also have to take into consideration the mechanism used for this...will it wear off eaily? This i am not very sure...never did any research before. but i used hydraulic for my dish rack at my previous house...after a while, it no longer felt smooth to open and i hate it when it just jump open.

Edited by familyof4

Hi Jesslyn,

Congrates for your new home.....

Btw, i saw the pic of a heater..... hv u got it yet? I suggest tht u get the gas heater from City Gas..... Its very safe and will save about 30% as compared to using eletrcity ...... worth giving it a thought.

In fact we installed both the heater & dryer as well , in the long run save $$$ ......

Hi, bought at Heritage, 718 Geylang rd. Kitchen Sink S Steel W850 x D480 x H350. Now the whole shop at 40% discount!!!

The Sales staff Irene was very friendly and helpful. :D

Hi Jesslyn,

Thanks for sharing. We were looking for one single bowl which is around 800 for width. Managed to get one which is 790. Phew. The shape looked the same as yours and we also have the same basket. You can look at mine at my blog (page 4). :D

hmm...it's will still have moisture...i was told by ah wei's guy, to let my cabinet door under the sink open at nite to let the moisture in there escape so that the cabinet will tahan longer. I have been doing it once every few days...

put hungry hippo inside won't work mah? i was intending to put 2 boxes of those things in the cabinet under my sink... ...

put hungry hippo inside won't work mah? i was intending to put 2 boxes of those things in the cabinet under my sink... ...

the ones I used in my wardrobes lasted me at most 2 weeks. If u put there...probably u need to change every few days le

the ones I used in my wardrobes lasted me at most 2 weeks. If u put there...probably u need to change every few days le

>_<" ok ok. better open to air... and still run hungry hippo to increase efficiency =p