Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jesslyntan

属于我们的家 Redhill 3rm 63sqm

>_<" ok ok. better open to air... and still run hungry hippo to increase efficiency =p

yes yes...u can try :) hehe...i still air it w/o the hungry hippo :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hihi, any updates?! :P

thanks for your recommendation on heritage... been there today and did 'market research' haha...

nice prices, even the hob and hoods have 15% off package prices and their 40% off items, till the end of the month...

hihi, any updates?! :P

thanks for your recommendation on heritage... been there today and did 'market research' haha...

nice prices, even the hob and hoods have 15% off package prices and their 40% off items, till the end of the month...

Cheers, go ahead and check out what you wanted, then jus go back to Heritage to ask for a quote lah, if the pricing better, then no nid consider liao.

The sales girl Irene informed me they just came in a new batch of WC and basin, those square square type, I will be taking a look again, haven order mine yet cos dunno WC hole length.

今天UNCLE SOON 的哥哥和一个工人载工具来看到这恐怖墙壁都头痛,他们的工会很麻烦,辛苦工人们了。。。。。。

恐怖墙壁特写:

sdc12355.jpg

sdc12709s.jpg

UNCLE 尝试用工具刮除,结果就是这样,UNCLE说“JIA LA:(吃力),明天开工要载机器来除去这一块块的东西才能作抹平墙的工。

sdc12702.jpg

Cheers, go ahead and check out what you wanted, then jus go back to Heritage to ask for a quote lah, if the pricing better, then no nid consider liao.

The sales girl Irene informed me they just came in a new batch of WC and basin, those square square type, I will be taking a look again, haven order mine yet cos dunno WC hole length.

buying WC also have to be so troublesome de... haiz... and yea, Penny who attended to me and my wife told us the two packages with WC

今天UNCLE SOON 的哥哥和一个工人载工具来看到这恐怖墙壁都头痛,他们的工会很麻烦,辛苦工人们了。。。。。。

恐怖墙壁特写:

UNCLE 尝试用工具刮除,结果就是这样,UNCLE说“JIA LA:(吃力),明天开工要载机器来除去这一块块的东西才能作抹平墙的工。

I think using cement screed or plastering to conceal it might be less work, but dunno how costly it will be

今天敲破天花板一个洞,我老公要看天花板可以做高点吗?结果是”NO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~“ -_-|||

sdc12699.jpg

sdc12700.jpg

下面的图解答了为什么兔子期望天花板可以再高一点------(无言)

sdc12402t.jpg

sdc12406.jpg

buying WC also have to be so troublesome de... haiz... and yea, Penny who attended to me and my wife told us the two packages with WC

I think using cement screed or plastering to conceal it might be less work, but dunno how costly it will be

Wooooo, 2 diam liao, u still no sleep ah.

Later start hacking, still dunno how to "pai pai" so that I can HUAT AH!!!!

This piece of wood at side of WC, JIA LAT. dunno can cover or not? if cannot then cannot make wall tiles liao. Any one got any recommendations?

sdc12382.jpgw600.png

URL=http://img149.imageshack.us/i/sdc12388.jpg/]sdc12388.jpgw600.png

Edited by jesslyntan

This piece of wood at side of WC, JIA LAT. dunno can cover or not? if cannot then cannot make wall tiles liao. Any one got any recommendations?

sdc12382.jpgw600.png

URL=http://img149.imageshack.us/i/sdc12388.jpg/]sdc12388.jpgw600.png

Hi Jesslyn,

What is that wood for? Is it to conceal something like a window, pipes or something else? You might want to check with the contractor if they have any idea. If its a window, then can do window? Don't think can do wall tiles over wood plank, cause tiles are very heavy.

Hi Jesslyn,

What is that wood for? Is it to conceal something like a window, pipes or something else? You might want to check with the contractor if they have any idea. If its a window, then can do window? Don't think can do wall tiles over wood plank, cause tiles are very heavy.

Start hacking work this morning,hv saw it some pipes.-_-

DAY 1:

第一篇 *开工大吉

早上9点我们到那里,工人说UNCLE AH SOON 和 UNCLE AH DAI刚刚离开,原来他们8点半就到了,交代工人今天的工作后就赶去别间房子交代工作了。

UNCLE安排了3个工人在我这里,在我们到之前,他们已经把主人房的衣橱给拆下来了,效率也太快了,哈哈!事不宜迟,我们赶快摆好简单的供品,意思意思拜拜求工程顺利,屋子旺旺^^

供品拜拜

sdc12721s.jpg

衣橱拆除了

sdc12736.jpg

工人继续工作。。。。。。

两个房间的门框拆除了

sdc12744u.jpg

sdc12756.jpg

恭喜,恭喜。开工了! :D

THANK U THANK U^^

厕所那片板敲破,原来就是一推管子,想叫UNCLE起砖补上,剩下一个洞,让工人需要时能够查看就好,这洞也太大了吧?!-_-

sdc12761.jpg