Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jesslyntan

属于我们的家 Redhill 3rm 63sqm

邻居厨房天花板的裂缝

sdc13415.jpg

邻居房间1天花板的裂缝

sdc13428.jpg

如果不是邻居打电话给我,接下来我也不会很留心去查看看房子,结果很头痛,我家被HACK盗很惨~!UNCLE似乎请了个没手艺没经验的工人,又刚好我倒霉安排来HACK我的家,我会再放照片上来。。。。。。 :(

Edited by jesslyntan

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hmmm looks like spalling concrete to me. so may not be entirely ur fault. just that ur hacking expedited the spalled concrete to drop off

The neighbour's ceiling got a hole from your floor hacking? That's quite scary. Frankly, if I am the neighbour, I'll also :angry2: as the dust are likely to come into their house also. But don't brood over it, its not your fault. Try to get your contractor to fix up their ceiling asap, still need to face them for years even after the reno finish.

邻居厨房天花板的裂缝

sdc13415.jpg

邻居房间1天花板的裂缝

sdc13428.jpg

如果不是邻居打电话给我,接下来我也不会很留心去查看看房子,结果很头痛,我家被HACK盗很惨~!UNCLE似乎请了个没手艺没经验的工人,又刚好我倒霉安排来HACK我的家,我会再放照片上来。。。。。。 :(

你不用担心,我在装修房子时也曾被邻居投诉。好像是漏水或天花板漏洞。楼下的邻居直接冲上我家来。当时幸好装修商在,他们直接进行修补工作。装修商事后才告诉我们。你让Uncle soon解决就行了。

你住的地方好熟悉,唤起了我的童年记忆。我想念红山巴刹,那里的食物好好吃哦!

hmmm looks like spalling concrete to me. so may not be entirely ur fault. just that ur hacking expedited the spalled concrete to drop off

The neighbour's ceiling got a hole from your floor hacking? That's quite scary. Frankly, if I am the neighbour, I'll also :angry2: as the dust are likely to come into their house also. But don't brood over it, its not your fault. Try to get your contractor to fix up their ceiling asap, still need to face them for years even after the reno finish.

你不用担心,我在装修房子时也曾被邻居投诉。好像是漏水或天花板漏洞。楼下的邻居直接冲上我家来。当时幸好装修商在,他们直接进行修补工作。装修商事后才告诉我们。你让Uncle soon解决就行了。

你住的地方好熟悉,唤起了我的童年记忆。我想念红山巴刹,那里的食物好好吃哦!

客厅那两个洞站在邻居的立场确实是很害怕!应为他们家有小孩,应为被HACK到两个严重的洞,所以几天下来每天都会从我们家掉灰石在他们家,他们每天扫不停,又提心吊胆的,我也很同情她们,她们在出现洞时就跟工人投诉了,后来UNCLE SOON上来看也答应帮她们补,但是答应星期六去却没去,星期天她们受不了就打给我,我才知道这件十情,后来我联络上UNCLE,他说有叫人下去补,但是还是没有。所以邻居才会更加生气,但是邻居虽然可怜,我们也频频道歉和解释,并且跟她们说明必须让楼上的HACKING WORK完成才能一起处理,不然就算跟她马上修补好,我们再急需HACKING,可能又会出现问题,应为洞已经产生了,这我们也没办法,可是,她听不明白,她一直觉得UNCLE上次去她家跟他说的是UNCLE只是要把我们的地板弄稳就好,不理会她的天花板,我过后又去很耐心的再向她解释了一篇,她还是听不明白,听不进去我也没办法了。我告诉他会要UNCLE尽快完成HACKING,她说HACKING了一个礼拜,还要再等,她每天扫地几次,受不了,可是我们也没办法,只好请他谅解,宽容多几天,让工人完成工作,再下去帮她们把天花板补好。

客厅的地板HACK到太深了,像是房间等就HACK到刚刚好,应该是不同人做的因为很明显的客厅的地板被HACK到凹凸不平,比起砖还要深下许多,HACKING主要是把砖给敲掉,所以用机器时有手艺经验的会用机器斜斜打转出来,出来会平平的,应为我看我房间真的士HACK到美美的,这个工人似乎是直直向地下钻,所以才会出现洞吧?我听邻居说UNCLE有骂那个坏事的年轻孟加拉工人,他被骂到就火了,讲了一推话说什么只要钱啦之类的(我不时很清楚了),结论就是,他不干了,后来就真的没在出现,UNCLE SOON换另一个比较中年的Uncle上来HACK,那个看来经验不错,换他做的工漂亮许多。

之前被那个年轻工人把我的厕所HACK到很“吃力”厕所墙壁也是HACK到破洞,只要是敲掉旧瓷砖,但是他把里面的石砖也敲到,甚至有一个支撑柱是不能敲的他也敲到看到里面的支撑铁架。

厕所

sdc13488.jpg

sdc13479.jpg

浴室墙壁后面

sdc13493t.jpg

sdc13496.jpg

sdc13508.jpg

Edited by jesslyntan

昨天早上我们MEET UNCLE SOON。

UNCLE知道工人没处理那两个洞就自己去补了,他说现暂时补住,等HUCKING完再做完整的防水和稳固地板的工作。

应为UNCLE的补洞程序,邻居又生气,说有很多水流下去,会有很对灰水,她有要扫抹不停,我也只能这样,道歉并解释一番了,听不听得明白我也没办法了。

她觉得我们修补自己的就好不管她,我还是一样解释,必须一步一步来,工人必须处理好楼上才能来帮她弄,不然也是没有用的,该说的我也说了,希望她们气过就算了,我尽力了!UNCLE SOON也尽力了。。。。。。

sdc13517.jpg

sdc13527.jpg

sdc13522.jpg

sdc13523.jpg

sdc13528.jpg

Edited by jesslyntan

UPDATE:这是年轻工人跑后,换来的中年工人HACK的墙壁,差别很大,HACKE的都只是瓷砖,墙壁的砖块还美美平平的,真不愧是姜还是老的辣!

sdc13467.jpg

sdc13478.jpg

Edited by jesslyntan

厕所入口处,反正已经敲坏了,UNCLE查看后,一不做二不休,直接叫工人全都敲掉算了

l

Woah Uncle hao man orh!!!

Hey Jesslyn!! :) 不好意思 我MIA了好久 都没有进来看。 你的家开工了! 恭喜 希望你邻居的事情能早点解决!

your place really like kena earthquake now,haha...

Maybe u should buy the special cake to give to your below neighbour lor.

They must be very mad now. :P

Wahaha~hahaha~(LOL)

it really like earthquake,when i walk in to my home also 'xiao xin yi yi' now,be afraid of cave in.

We also plan to buy a cake to my neighbour n thinking cook someting to them when we r moved it.hope they can cool down.^^

Edited by jesslyntan

邻居厨房天花板的裂缝

sdc13415.jpg

邻居房间1天花板的裂缝

sdc13428.jpg

Hi Jesslyn,

Dun worry too much, its not entirely the worker's fault.

Older flats have thinner concrete slabs than the newer one. During then, the floor slabs are design to withdstand lighter household loads as homes are much more simplier in the past. NO floor tiling, only matting or vinyls and NO bulky furnitures.

But with your major kind of hacking, its inevitable that slabs will crack or worst like now give way.

Can understand your neighbour's agony, apart from the opening created on their ceiling, hacking disturbance are more obivious due to the thinner floor slabs.

I think you should 好好沟通 and PR PR with your neighbour to prevent bad blood in future. Afterall, your reno had caused them some inconvienience.

Edited by mitlancer71

hwahhh talking abt the cake... i miss the cake man! it's really yummy!! Jesslyn! I want to be your neighbour!! :P