Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jesslyntan

属于我们的家 Redhill 3rm 63sqm

your gate really does look like sh*t.... and the color also... haiz...

good that you are reusing 2nd hand fire-rated door, I've heard of people that does that, lucky my unit still hasn't change to fire-rated so I don't have to have it change yet...

how come the previous owner anyhow patch their living room wall?! weird, I don't see that in other houses of that race...

you doing false ceiling for such a unit? is it worthit? how many years you intent to stay?!

sorry for my comments and questions in english :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

这是从客厅看向厨房的方向:

sdc12206.jpg

又是紫色

sdc12228.th.jpg

兔子在记录尺寸好做设计规划

一走进厨房:

sdc11442l.jpg

sdc12224.jpg

sdc11465b.th.jpg

这个区域是我们最伤脑筋的地方,应为是顶楼有这个垃圾槽总入口门(门下面就是垃圾箱,HDB不让我们封死这里,需预防他们拍人上来维修或检查时工人可以利用这个入口,而这个这个门又很低,所以我们决定做全高的橱柜,里面在加个活门,工人需要时可以爬进去就好了,但是却也因此而减少了我的厨房工作桌面。

这是从客厅看向厨房的方向:

又是紫色

兔子在记录尺寸好做设计规划

一走进厨房:

这个区域是我们最伤脑筋的地方,应为是顶楼有这个垃圾槽总入口门(门下面就是垃圾箱,HDB不让我们封死这里,需预防他们拍人上来维修或检查时工人可以利用这个入口,而这个这个门又很低,所以我们决定做全高的橱柜,里面在加个活门,工人需要时可以爬进去就好了,但是却也因此而减少了我的厨房工作桌面。

Actually Roamca also has this 'door' for the chute leh, but she left it at the side without doing much cuz she hang her clothes there. Why not just change the door and paint it to the color of the wall? Unless you wanna tile that area too... but since you doing a 'walkin' cupboard for them, I guess it's ok also, just use the other side for cooking (just saw your newer photo, the other side has a cupboard or?!...) and sink and maintain the table near that counter.. can use for breakfast and microwave..

Hi,merryman

2nd hand door is good idea to save $$$,after 油漆,who care it brand new or 2nd hand,haha^^

i'll show more other room photos to ur,the color is "tak boleh tahan",只能说真是是马来人的品味,搞不好他们觉得那样类似烂榴连,“ji gao ji gao"的东西弄在墙壁很漂亮呢?只是我们真的是can't make it :bangwall:

对,我们要做false ceiling整件屋子,包括厕所,应为全部天花板现在都市这种格子木板的,很难看,又会在拉电时看到很多电线BOX,我老公说他真的不能忍受,所以只好花这笔钱了。

回复用英文OK的啦!我习惯读英文报纸,所以看英文是可以的,讲可以骗吃一下,但是写我觉得语法很烂,所以还是算了:P

I see, for me, I'm not going to do any cove lights or false ceilings in case there is further leakage from neighbours above, but for you, it should be alright :D

haha, it is ok to write english also, practise makes perfect but at least I can still read mandarin :D

Edited by merryman

The Small Bath Room

sdc11455.jpg

sdc11450.jpg

The Toilet

sdc11452.jpg

sdc11457.jpg

我们决定把厕所和浴室中间的墙壁敲掉一半多,然后封掉厕所的门,把两间改成一间,门封掉的那面墙壁可以放大洗衣机和篮子等杂物。

Edited by jesslyntan

The MBR

sdc11500u.jpg

sdc11503.jpg

sdc11495.jpg

sdc11497c.jpg

房间的冷气管拉得很难看,我要么从新规划冷气管的管路,铁窗和窗口都还换掉,房间不会做橱柜,拆掉这个旧的衣橱后我们会买便宜实用的来用旧好,床我们会搬旧的过去,应为能用就不再多消费了。一直以来我都没有自己的梳妆台,都是可怜的站在一片墙壁的镜子前化妆,东西也没地方摆,每次化妆好要一包包收拾收到衣橱里面,这次兔子大发慈悲,给我定了梳妆台,太感动了,我的新家终于让我有了我人生中第一个梳妆台(好夸张!)

Edited by jesslyntan

应为和我in-low们住在一起,空间有限,两个孩子一直和我们夫妻同房拥挤在一间房间,这次新家,两个小公主终于要有自己的房间了,我那个五岁比较懂事了的大女儿兴奋得不得了,要求要怎么样的床啦!怎么样的书桌啦!还有要求自己选墙壁的颜色等,看着她开心天真的脸,我想这次买这间房子是对的^^

sdc12229d.jpg

sdc12232.jpg

这是两岁的小女儿在房间游走

sdc12235.jpg

sdc12234.jpg

又是很恐怖的颜色,每天睡在里面对眼睛可能不太好,最多油一面墙这种抢眼的颜色就好。

Edited by jesslyntan

The Small Bath Room

The Toilet

我们决定把厕所和浴室中间的墙壁敲掉一半多,然后封掉厕所的门,把两间改成一间,门封掉的那面墙壁可以放大洗衣机和篮子等杂物。

Going to knock into one bigger toilet.. nice... that was in my mind when I saw one amk unit that has the same design...

The MBR

房间的冷气管拉得很难看,我要么从新规划冷气管的管路,铁窗和窗口都还换掉,房间不会做橱柜,拆掉这个旧的衣橱后我们会买便宜实用的来用旧好,床我们会搬旧的过去,应为能用就不再多消费了。一直以来我都没有自己的梳妆台,都是可怜的站在一片墙壁的镜子前化妆,东西也没地方摆,每次化妆好要一包包收拾收到衣橱里面,这次兔子大发慈悲,给我定了梳妆台,太感动了,我的新家终于让我有了我人生中第一个梳妆台(好夸张!)

since you're doing false ceiling, you can probably hide the aircon trunking away nicely... congrats for finally getting your dressing table after all these while :D