Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
glorim

Where Can I Buy The Ceiling Fan's Capacitor

help:

my ceiling fan's capacitor is wrong, i want to change ,it's 1.5uf-2.4uf, 550v AC, where can i buy it in west area, and how much is it?

thanks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

lightings.com.sg at 515 balestier rd do sell fanco fan regulator at $25 each. but not sure if it suits your fans.... :D

Wat make is your fan? Go back to the agent to buy lor. sure have one.

Cheer pal.

i bought the fan $200 only 1 year,and only use it in recent 6 month, then the capacitor is fired, i 've call the agent ,they said if i need a new ,i will pay $20, i'm not sure whether it's worth to buy it in such price.

I've always wondered what "one time constant" is? and this is what i found exactly here https://mywebstats.org/what-percentage-of-the-initial-potential-remains-after-one-time-constant-has-passed/ . The time it takes to charge the capacitor to 63 .2% of the applied voltage in RC circuits (resistive and capacitive), is a time constant, which is measured in seconds. A single time constant is used to describe this duration. Meanwhile, the capacitor will be charged to 86.5% of the input voltage after two time constants