Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yuene

Clementi Residents?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi yuene,

Tis is our temporary put up place so still counted?

Veri near to u...im @blk 366 beside the mosque. Juz moved in on e 1st wk of Jun but will be leaving pretty soon (planning mid or end oct) once our hse reno is done.

Sad to say but I dun like my block or the block opp. And now they've putting up tentage on the empty field for the seventh month praying and worst the 'ge tai' is so near us....there's no way to have a pc of gd mind....n no tv time too....will be too loud to even hear anything frm the tv itself....wat to do...have to bear lor.

Hullo Pomme! Ya, still counted....

Wow... must be very noisy wor... from my side I can't really hear the getai, but my house instead is very dusty, cuz it's right next to the track and the main road.

340... Is that near the big canal? I like that place!!! I once viewed a unit at 339, and liked it a lot! But when my hb and I tried to make an offer 2 days after viewing, they said it was sold liao. So fast... :(

I love Clementi though! Lots of very good food all over the place! How long have you been staying there?

340... Is that near the big canal? I like that place!!! I once viewed a unit at 339, and liked it a lot! But when my hb and I tried to make an offer 2 days after viewing, they said it was sold liao. So fast... :(

I love Clementi though! Lots of very good food all over the place! How long have you been staying there?

yup! i am just above the canal. no reason for not jogging anymore hahhaha

Me at blk 436, near central. Already stay here for 18 years.

Welcome all new comers.

Wah 18 years... I used to stay relatively near Clementi (lived at Toh Tuck) before moving here 3 years ago.

hello fellow Clementi residents! i am at blk 110. Moved in 1 year ago but before that, i used to stay at Ave 1 and Pine Grove. I have been staying in Clementi for nearly 19 years! :)

Cheers!

sunset way

Wah 18 years... I used to stay relatively near Clementi (lived at Toh Tuck) before moving here 3 years ago.

Hi Yuene, I will have many more years staying in Clementi because I am waiting for my new SERS flat at the Interchange, now building. I think I will be staying in Clementi for the rest of my life here. :) You still staying at Clementi ?

Hi Yuene, I will have many more years staying in Clementi because I am waiting for my new SERS flat at the Interchange, now building. I think I will be staying in Clementi for the rest of my life here. :) You still staying at Clementi ?

Hey Clement08! Wow... SERS... your block got selected for SERS? For a long time I was wondering if mine would kena, because the ones opposite mine were selected... in the end we got selected for LUP and now waiting for the ballot to be announced. But nice leh, right at the interchange, which is so convenient! Some more can watch your new home coming up right in front of your eyes!

Yup, I'm still staying in Clementi. Think even after I move out of my current home, I will be looking for a flat in the same area... maybe a little closer to the MRT station and away from the main road...

sunset way, 19 years! Isn't 110 near to the Daily Scoop? Like that can go and eat ice cream everyday! :P Maybe we should organise an ice-cream outing!

Edited by yuene

Hey Clement08! Wow... SERS... your block got selected for SERS? For a long time I was wondering if mine would kena, because the ones opposite mine were selected... in the end we got selected for LUP and now waiting for the ballot to be announced. But nice leh, right at the interchange, which is so convenient! Some more can watch your new home coming up right in front of your eyes!

Yup, I'm still staying in Clementi. Think even after I move out of my current home, I will be looking for a flat in the same area... maybe a little closer to the MRT station and away from the main road...

sunset way, 19 years! Isn't 110 near to the Daily Scoop? Like that can go and eat ice cream everyday! :P Maybe we should organise an ice-cream outing!

Hi yuene, ya lor, everyday can watch my new home coming up, since Mar 2005 wait, wait, wait, wait until now 2009 still waiting for it to complete. Wait until neck long long, longer than giraff. But next time it would be very convenience for me. I look forward to it. Hope it is not so noisey if I select higher floor. Ur home is rental ar? Y dun get ur own house ?

Hi yuene, ya lor, everyday can watch my new home coming up, since Mar 2005 wait, wait, wait, wait until now 2009 still waiting for it to complete. Wait until neck long long, longer than giraff. But next time it would be very convenience for me. I look forward to it. Hope it is not so noisey if I select higher floor. Ur home is rental ar? Y dun get ur own house ?

Higher floor... hmm I guess it should be alright bah. I bought my own home.