Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jasonong

Anyone's Place Done Up By 17 Degree Celsius

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi.. anyone nest done by 17 degree celsius? can share your experience and design?

Yes. They are able to finish the project on time but I am very unhappy with their arrogance. As for design, maybe they will be good if you have no idea on any design. I have my own ideas and I don't feel respected for my inputs. in short, they are ok if you can tolerate their arrogance.

Yes. They are able to finish the project on time but I am very unhappy with their arrogance. As for design, maybe they will be good if you have no idea on any design. I have my own ideas and I don't feel respected for my inputs. in short, they are ok if you can tolerate their arrogance.

Hi they just complate my unit a week ago so far ok with the design and work . They even help me install all my photo frame

Hi bod

My ID is rum . I Get to know him by my friend that his house reno done by them .

So far everything look ok after the carpentry is up .

You can view some of the comment at singapore brides forum got good and bad comment

but after all is still how comfortable you feel and the budget.

Hi kit we just engaging with him as our ID so far he is the only ID i feel that very patient and share pratical thing to save $$$ but he have a few project on hand only can start work next week .

Hi guys.. i strongly recommend rum as ID

He has done a great job and has good attitude and very patient on my landed house .

About his arrogance i can only say designer have abit of attitude on the design but over all if the design is to help the owner to create space and save on budget that very good rite :)

Hi guys.. i strongly recommend rum as ID

He has done a great job and has good attitude and very patient on my landed house .

About his arrogance i can only say designer have abit of attitude on the design but over all if the design is to help the owner to create space and save on budget that very good rite :)

Seriously, there are many ID outside that are good... We are paying hugh amount of money... Not worth to endure their arrogance.... No matter how gd they gd, their attutide sux, u will vomit... why pay to suffer... My advise is to skip such ID...

About his arrogance!

I can only say is very personal and individual.

I even recommended him to my gf but she never engage his service reason is too straight forward .

As for us we like the way he is .No sale talk only trying to help us on the budget and design.

A very nice and responsible guy to work with.

Hi all

My house is not done by rum loh but he still willing to help me .

Just wish to share my bad renovation experience. Beware of some ID that say every thing also Okie before u engage them .(END UP ALL NOT OKIE )alot of hidden cost now then i know they just quote cheap just to get the sale AND no touch up after i paid the final payment . End up is my sis who ask rum to help for the touch up .

We get to know him by a school mate since me & my Sister both planing to have a renovation soon but rum quotation is abit hight $42k for HDB 4room resale, as for the other ID so cheap only $39.800k BUT the total hidden cost come up to be $5230 additional and some more the company dont carry a HDB renovation licence.

I will say By Recommend is better then cheap ID .

Hi cindy and all

I can say rum is not experience enough that way he never get my project .

He say they need at minimum of 5 working week of a total renovation for my 5room resale flat ,but my other ID say they can finish and hand over to me by 3 working week and some more my ID also say the capentry only need 4day to fabricate.

I can only say rum dont know what is going on ,why my ID can hand over by 3 weeks but rum need 5 week and some more my ID quotation is cheaper then rum .

As for cheap ID i can only say you need to find the right person to do the job why pay more for interior design and revovation as everything is the same yet still need to wait for 5 week !

As for the HDB Renovation licecnce My ID share they can ask other to submit to HDB no problem. So why need to look for company who have the

licecnce very troublesome .

I will strongly recommend My ID Tommas 96322367

Hi Susan

Are you sure your ID can complate A total renovation for your 5room resale flat????

My 5 room unit also need 5 and a half week to hand over .

Please Keep us posted If your ID really can hand over to you by 3 weeks and the carpentry installation can be in time .

As for the HDB renovation licecnce my advice to you is engage the company who is licecnce by HDB in case anything happen but not third party .

Hi Susan

I think you should consider properly about the ID that promise u that they only need 3 weeks for the renovation .

I can say is all sale tactics.

My 4room unit take 5 weeks to complate and consider fast liao .

You can check with rum again , so far my house warning most of my guest like the design and the space planing and some even share with me they're quotation .

After compare our quote rum quotation still very reasonable , try not to engage the cheaper ID

Compare quotation frist and share with them what you really need if a good ID sure will give you advice.

As for the topic about his arrogance i really need to say something on this topic.

For the past few week working with rum on our project rum are a nice guy,experience,helpful i dont feel any arrogance from him .

We are selling our old house and buy a resale Thank god if not for his experience in coordination i dont think we can move in on time .

:good: Rum finished the renovation for my home .

Good workmanship and reasonable prices.

A experience guy that can work with budget by using material and design good job.