Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ossify

My Cosy Home In Holland

I am getting from Natural Cool as I trust their installation. How long an aircon lasts depends on the installation. My usage is probably less than half of yours so hopefully it'll last for at least 10 yrs.

What food do you like there? I like cafe terrace 211 and mykii :D

i love the sting ray at holland v coffee shop or kopitiam...the non-a/c one.

watch soccer and eat sting ray....shiok man

:dribble:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi, I got from Allbest a Mit Inv 3 yrs ago.

Usage daily from 11 to 8 @ MBR. Corridor bedroom once/twice weekly.

Weekends evening maybe on living room for few hours.

I nvr on all units at one time. At most 2, having the inv is as good as nil :bangwall:

Sometimes very windy & fan is good enough :good:

Holland V is great esp if u're a foodie. I'm still learning to control :help:

Read that inverter aircon is only effective for really high usage of aircon. Not worth paying more for inverter if usage is low. SO this is true?

Read that inverter aircon is only effective for really high usage of aircon. Not worth paying more for inverter if usage is low. SO this is true?

if you use multiple units at the same time and for many hours in a day, inverter is the way to go. of cos if budget permits, inverter is the way to go. i understand it's quieter also.

i love the sting ray at holland v coffee shop or kopitiam...the non-a/c one.

watch soccer and eat sting ray....shiok man

:dribble:

hmm i have never ate there before. i assumed they are tourist traps :D how much do you pay for sting ray there?

yes it's true. if you're an average user (8hr per day at night for 2 rooms every night), it'll be better to get non-inverter.

if you use multiple units at the same time and for many hours in a day, inverter is the way to go. of cos if budget permits, inverter is the way to go. i understand it's quieter also.

the quality of installation affects the noise generated. inverter is quieter, but non-inverters can be almost as quiet too if properly installed. (most people can't detect the differences in decibels). don't get inverter unless you switch on your aircon daily to cool your whole house.

Hey ossify,

jus happened to see ur signature, that ure getting Baron WC and bidet for $500, issit a 1-pc WC? if it is, maybe u'd wanna take note of the distance between the wall which ur WC is resting against, and the bottom of the WC...

cus if the gap between ur WC and wall is very small, very hard for water to flow thru dat area, and very hard for u to clean too... sth we learned from an uncle when we said we wanted to get baron WC... :)

Hey ossify,

jus happened to see ur signature, that ure getting Baron WC and bidet for $500, issit a 1-pc WC? if it is, maybe u'd wanna take note of the distance between the wall which ur WC is resting against, and the bottom of the WC...

cus if the gap between ur WC and wall is very small, very hard for water to flow thru dat area, and very hard for u to clean too... sth we learned from an uncle when we said we wanted to get baron WC... :)

I think it's a 1-pc WC :D

I am intending to shift the orientation of the WC so yes I must remind myself to measure the exact dimensions of the toilet and the drainage pipe.

Thanks for the headsup!

I am intending to shift the orientation of the WC so yes I must remind myself to measure the exact dimensions of the toilet and the drainage pipe.

Thanks for the headsup!

We can change the orientation of the WC? My contractor told me cannot be done because of dunno what reason i forgot...

We can change the orientation of the WC? My contractor told me cannot be done because of dunno what reason i forgot...

It's just a hole. If you rotate left or right, it's still the same hole :D

But the hole cannot be shifted so the WC cannot be shift too. I know some people tried to offset the WC but complaint that there is problem with flushing when you offset.

wc + bidet?

2 in 1? or 2 pcs like those shown in mags?

2 pcs, separate. but i buy as a set

Thanks for the headsup!

hey ossify, i dun mean the drainage hole wor... i meant the distance in the pic below.. if too small, might be difficult to clean.. hehe.. im a lazy person...

wcdistance.jpg

hey ossify, i dun mean the drainage hole wor... i meant the distance in the pic below.. if too small, might be difficult to clean.. hehe.. im a lazy person...

wcdistance.jpg

should be okay since that place will be my common shower area so it can be soaked daily :P

just checked my CPF OA account, all gone except for 2 month's worth of contributions. wonder if i should channel these 2 months of OA contributions to pay up the HDB loan

edit: on 2nd thoughts, i'll leave it inside to earn the extra 0.9% interest from CPF :D

Edited by ossify

:drunk: from the Katong Laksa belt up to Coffee Club.

Ytd check out Daily Scoops. A new outlet @ Chip Bee Garden.

WOw, another new chillout. I fancy the arcylic chair & actually comtemplating to get one.

:dribble: Da Paolo Gastronomia if I'm going italian. Fav is Tiramisu & Black Forest, & their pasta sauce :good:

Somewhere outside Holland is the commonwealth drive area where I'll walkover for some good & cheap makan :drunk:

Edited by chipee

:drunk: from the Katong Laksa belt up to Coffee Club.

Ytd check out Daily Scoops. A new outlet @ Chip Bee Garden.

WOw, another new chillout. I fancy the arcylic chair & actually comtemplating to get one.

:dribble: Da Paolo Gastronomia if I'm going italian. Fav is Tiramisu & Black Forest, & their pasta sauce :good:

Somewhere outside Holland is the commonwealth drive area where I'll walkover for some good & cheap makan :drunk:

Is Daily Scoops related to "The Daily Scoop"?

Chip Bee Garden is the one opposite Cold Storage? Many hidden gems there