Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
vios123

Lynn Yap Or Master Hui

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

We have, FSQ we tried n we r quite disappointed w the service, paid loads but lousy. if u have questions for her pls ask immediately she dun return calls or sms, never return mails too after taking ur $. pls keep this here n do not discuss out side this forum. as we do not wan to tarnish ppl's name abruptly. This is purely our own experience. She spent less than 2 hours n written my yr or birth wrongly n i did try calling to inform her but she never return my calls.Until 1 week later. She brushed it off by saying thr r no mistakes there. she wrote in black n white! Well then following days i tried like mad to contact her regarding abt placings of stuff she never replied. i spoken to her once thats all after the $688 we paid. n she says do it and come bk for review which is chargeable at $200. We text her for 2 weeks then she replies w a date tat we cant compromise so we tot since she's so busy she can keep her name card to herself.

I can tell u all before u hand over the $ things r fine then after! somethings didnt work i shud say abt 50% incorrect.

Pls judge for urself. especially when u got kids at home

Cheers

Good luck

Dear All,

Have anyone engaged the above FSM before? Can i have your feedback please?

Thank you

Rgds

Ya lor, this Lynn never replied to me anymore after the house check. Terrible!! My friends also had bad experience. One of my friend after consulting her and placed some Chi Ling animals according in the office closed down within a few months.

Also got bad experience from Hui also. Read my bazi for about ten minutes only, all talking about character...ended asking me to be careful with my womb when Im 60++. Who don't know that ???!!!

Ya lor, this Lynn never replied to me anymore after the house check. Terrible!! My friends also had bad experience. One of my friend after consulting her and placed some Chi Ling animals according in the office closed down within a few months.

Also got bad experience from Hui also. Read my bazi for about ten minutes only, all talking about character...ended asking me to be careful with my womb when Im 60++. Who don't know that ???!!!

heard she charge my friend 2k for a romance luck advice......overcharge!