Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dean

How To Get Rid Smell?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Where is the smell come from??

i mean previous owner move out, there is those odd smell inside the house. I not sure what name of product. Something like a chaoco where there's smoking thing..Currently the house is vacant.

KAM BOON HIONG + Burner with handle. U check your thread on Geomancy/fengshui under

"Need Advice, I Got Key. What 1st Step To Do? What Is Kai Men?" thread. Since you are not staying there.

Fuming your house with 2-3 piece of KAM BOON HIONG, close all window tight, don't go back for at least 1-2 day.

If you go back on that particular day, you would be SHOCKED. Not advisable to go back on that day.

Unless you wanna let all the pests staying there crawl onto your body.

KAM BOON HIONG + Burner with handle. U check your thread on Geomancy/fengshui under

"Need Advice, I Got Key. What 1st Step To Do? What Is Kai Men?" thread. Since you are not staying there.

Fuming your house with 2-3 piece of KAM BOON HIONG, close all window tight, don't go back for at least 1-2 day.

If you go back on that particular day, you would be SHOCKED. Not advisable to go back on that day.

Unless you wanna let all the pests staying there crawl onto your body.

Hi Bro,

Where can I buy this Kam Boon Hiong? What exactly is it? Will I piss off my neighbours if I use it? :)

Hi Bro,

Where can I buy this Kam Boon Hiong? What exactly is it? Will I piss off my neighbours if I use it? :)

Charcoal will get rid of any unpleasant odor. Yeah the normal BBQ charcoal. Place them around your house.

Charcoal will get rid of any unpleasant odor. Yeah the normal BBQ charcoal. Place them around your house.

so just place them around the house...close the windows/doors for 2 days and that's it?

Don't need to burn etc right?

Charcoal, Pandan Leaf, Sharp Plasmacluster.....should help to a certain extend.

FYI, I have three Sharp Plasmaclusters in my master bedroom.

Edited by JamisD

so just place them around the house...close the windows/doors for 2 days and that's it?

Don't need to burn etc right?

Sorry fr late reply.

Yes just place them around the house. Need not burn them. It will absorb the unpleasant smell.

I find this is the cheapest way to get rid of smell.