Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

You wana try to get a quote from my ID? where's your house location by the way? my ID is a honest guy, with quite reasonable quotes. How much is the budget, and how much works do you want to do?

I having my new 5-room HDB soon and need a ID for my new house. Any recommended ID?

What is the rate too.

Thanks.

Miss Seah

You can try my ID too... :D

hi pinklady and yhanie,

your id provide curtain quote also?

oh for curtains huh, i went and look for it myself. we went to MGL curtains located at Lavender, Eminent Square. Great service and good prizes! would definitely recommend them for curtain making!

I having my new 5-room HDB soon and need a ID for my new house. Any recommended ID?

What is the rate too.

Thanks.

Miss Seah

Hi Miss Seah,

my friend doing his reno now. workmanship very good. also provide many good ideas and information. i think they also have contacts for curtains.

i dunno which id firm liao. but i got the number: 62569011, look for andrian. no harm to ask for quote. i mean do ask many quotes from many id firms before making decision.

What is the rate too.

Thanks.

Miss Seah

Hi Seah, there are 2 IDs I am considering right now. IN-Plan and Substanze Design. Both have very innovative designs and pricing are very competitive. Beside them, I also got my designs and quotations from A & D, Ideal House. Another designer - Wai Keong has very creative and superb design skill too. But the price he quoted me is beyond my reach.

If you need me to introduce you to the 2 good ones I am considering and should be finalising soon, email me @ mailmihere@yahoo.com.sg

Cya!

Ryan