Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
howeas

Cellini

Went down today n attend by female salesperson. She was good n patient!! Almost committed, jus my wifey need more time to finalize the color theme.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Went down today n attend by female salesperson. She was good n patient!! Almost committed, jus my wifey need more time to finalize the color theme.

Anyone bought their glide recliner? How lasting is it. Can"t find many sofa that has headrest and decently priced such as this one....

i bought my evita sofa from celini in march2010. but now the sofa seat has shrunk down, i almost wanted to get extra sofa covers, tink no need liao, use until yr end den will chuck this sofa away.

btw, when i asked the delivery guys to dispose my sofa, this malay guy told me celini charged $100 to dispose old sofa, duno true anot, but i still gave him cos need to throw the old sofa away.

:dunno: sad to remove Celini from my short-list of recommended furniture shops... :help: any good ones actually around? :dunno:

i bought my evita sofa from celini in march2010. but now the sofa seat has shrunk down, i almost wanted to get extra sofa covers, tink no need liao, use until yr end den will chuck this sofa away.

btw, when i asked the delivery guys to dispose my sofa, this malay guy told me celini charged $100 to dispose old sofa, duno true anot, but i still gave him cos need to throw the old sofa away.

I bought my furniture package 2 years ago from Cellini.

Really regret this decision. The spring mattress has sunken at one side and the worst, my white Synthetic (PU) sofa started peeling off

Edited by vhardono

Back for some updates on the bugs problem. Have been busy lately and also need time to monitor the situation before giving a fair feedback.

Sofa is bought less than a year and used for only 6 months.

Plus points for Cellini are delivery as scheduled and prompt response given

Some details on what have happened:

Nov 11: Discover bugs on sofa. Major cleaning to no avail

Dec 11: Notified Cellini and provided bugs samples. Next working day, Peter the customer service manager informed us that they would change a brand new sofa for us.

Options given:

They will send the brand new sofa and collect the infested sofa on the same day.

They will collect the infested sofa and arrange a temporary sofa while waiting for the brand new sofa.

Afraid that it will spread to other furniture, we opt for them to collect the infested sofa first, but we did not take up the offer for temporary sofa. That would mean a few weeks without sofa.

The solutions sounded satisfactory at that point in time and we prepared to close the case once the new sofa arrived. BUT IT WAS WRONG.

Delivery came on 31 Dec 11, but it was not a brand new sofa. Eyeballs dropped, the sofa is our original sofa that has been infested bugs. To their dismay, we can recognize our own sofa. Worst still, the quality is truly off standard. The back rest is slanted and scratches are found.

6666198665_ec5f7ed3e1.jpg

On the very day of delivery, bugs are found on the sofa shown in the ealier post.

The manager came on-site to review the situation. At the same time, we highlighted the coffee tables which suspected to have some kind of mould. While he overturned the table, a bug dashed out. Not again, and from Cellini’s furniture.

Our objective is just want to resume to normal lifestyle the soonest. No more checking, monitoring, living in fear etc. We request for top priority especially it’s during festive season period. And of course, no choice but to keep the infested sofa and tables with us first while waiting. We give them the trust first but that is what happened.

Finally the brand new sofa was delivered on 9 Jan 2012, followed by coffee tables about a week later. All managed to arrive before Chinese new year. However, we are still monitoring. The whole bug problem is such a pain, causing inconvenience and distress. So far, the sofa seems ok except for a loose screw alike sound rolling in the back rest which we are unsure if it will pose as a problem in future. And we found bugs in one of the new coffee tables. It is so taxing. Nonetheless, we have feedback to Cellini and have yet to hear from them .

My gosh!! Which range of sofa is that?

Could it be the older models and they have no QC on that?

I am thinking of getting frm them too, notice they have really nice design.

But bugs now? Forget it.

oh manz.. I nearly got my sofa from cellini.. need to reconsider on other brand..

:furious:

Remember there are some talks on bugs found in furniture from cellini. Apparently, the threads "disappear". Maybe this is another "power" of an established company.

We give them the trust BUT they choose to destroy it... By sending the same infested sofa back to us instead of brand new set as promised.

:curse:

Below pic is the latest bugs samples taken from the so-called "brand new" sofa :curse:

6618985167_6392edf0d7.jpg

More photos and details will be updated.

CAUTION!! NEVER BUY SOFA FROM CELLINI

Genuine case: I will relay what has happened once I upload the pics.

In short, buy if you want to experience sofa BUG AND

FALSE promise delivered!!

Extreme frustration as cny is near!!!

Christmas is gone and now cny coming.

Obviously, they do not want our business for having such service recovery. Do not want to comment this in the forum but they force me to do so after today.

:furious:

Remember there are some talks on bugs found in furniture from cellini. Apparently, the threads "disappear". Maybe this is another "power" of an established company.

We give them the trust BUT they choose to destroy it... By sending the same infested sofa back to us instead of brand new set as promised.

:curse:

Below pic is the latest bugs samples taken from the so-called "brand new" sofa :curse:

6618985167_6392edf0d7.jpg

More photos and details will be updated.

Edited by idealistic

CAUTION!! NEVER BUY SOFA FROM CELLINI

Genuine case: I will relay what has happened once I upload the pics.

In short, buy if you want to experience sofa BUG AND

FALSE promise delivered!!

Extreme frustration as cny is near!!!

Christmas is gone and now cny coming.

Obviously, they do not want our business for having such service recovery. Do not want to comment this in the forum but they force me to do so after today.

Edited by idealistic

Hi All,

Word of caution, don't settle with one quote. Visit multiple branches if you really really want to purchase from them and you will realise they have 'flexible' pricing.

FM branch does not seem to have the most competitve pricing even though some of us may think they ought to in view of the competition. Rather, they offered higher margin than others that i have called & visited.

Anyway, the hubby & I experienced similar occurences at the other L-company but least we found out...

Guess this is Furniture industry because it will be a long time before we return to buy something else from them...

:)

went to IFC, FM, IMM, tradehub21 and other big/small furniture shops finally settled on Cellini sofas! got the flow series.. initially saw it at IFC but somehow or rather, hubby didnt like the design.. then we went tradehub21, was served by a cheena lady called sherry or something.. she told me it was $3998 inclusive of sofas, tv console, coffee table & dining table.. we went back and measure etc went back the next day but was told that the dining table is not included.. we were super disappointed since our heart is already set.. she say additional of tv console will be additional $1.5k and that was the best she could do.. feeling kinda cheated, we decided to went to other outlets of Cellini.. called up IFC branch and this lady was really rude! i enquire on the price package wad does $3998 includes.. she ask me to go down personally instead.. i told her i already did and just need her to refresh my memory how much is the pricing.. she cut me off rudely and say, where are we located then? anyway, we went back to IFC today and check with one of the SM.. his name is shawn.. a very very nice and patient SM.. doing his best to give us good pricing.. i like the outlet at IFC cos they are transparent with their pricing.. he show me the pricing stated that an additional of the dining table or the bed frame would cost $1280! i was like.. phew! lucky nv buy from that cheena!

I went to Cellini at IFC to have a look at the offers recently and was 'shabbily dressed'. The Chinese lady could not be bothered with me but the Malay lady by the name of 'Rosie' was very polite and patient in explaining the offers to me. Her service was excellent. Also enjoyed good service from the Cellini outlets at TradeHub21 and Loyang.