Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
howeas

Cellini

I just went down to Furniture Mall today. $1998 Cellini offer is still on, so is the $2998 full leather promo. I like the sofa & bedframe they offer in the $1998 package. The lady quoted me $2600 for the PU leather sofa, Bedframe & better (i think is Latex instead of pocketed spring) Nightingale Mattress King size. So basically I top up abt $500 for the mattress & $200 for King size. I think its a gd deal but still wanna look see ard first b4 deciding. Will be going to IFC tml and if I still cannot find anything better than Cellini then I'll go back to them to place the order.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
anyone can post the sat papers.... hehehe..... mayb can buy some more.... hahaha....

Got my sofa last Thurs and I must say that I am very happy with it.

Prompt delivery (actually they wanted to come early)

Nicely packaged up

Wonderful leather smell on unwrapping

No defects to the naked untrained eye

And made arrangement for full payment via visa (they allowed me to go down to shop after they delivered) - very flexible!

I must say that from start to finish I had a very good experience with Cellini. I guess it just depends on it was that serviced you and how the seller and buyer clicks...

Yeah, saw it on Sat papers.

Looks very good in terms of price.

anyone can post the sat papers.... hehehe..... mayb can buy some more.... hahaha....

Went down to ParkMAll cellini branch, the sales person told me they have a S$2998 package that includes Leather recliner sofa, Bedframe and Latex Mattress. If you don't want the Mattress you can get other freebies like dining set or console table etc.. she said they are launching this package until this weekend.

Yeah, saw it on Sat papers.

Looks very good in terms of price.

hi Mathew,

i think you sofa is **** good one lol... mine is within the package one... so definitely so so only... but afterall have limited budget, so after reading your feedback... a kind of 'Pang Sim' liao...

thanks all....

Went down to ParkMAll cellini branch, the sales person told me they have a S$2998 package that includes Leather recliner sofa, Bedframe and Latex Mattress. If you don't want the Mattress you can get other freebies like dining set or console table etc.. she said they are launching this package until this weekend.

Bro, damm cheap liao.

Bought my leather sofa for 2.8K after 30% discount (for National Day Weekend)

hi Mathew,

i think you sofa is **** good one lol... mine is within the package one... so definitely so so only... but afterall have limited budget, so after reading your feedback... a kind of 'Pang Sim' liao...

thanks all....

Hi all,

Finished shopping at Cellini last Sunday but was too busy to update here....

I bought the package but did some mix-match....

Bought a sofa, a coffee table, bed frame and mattress (queen size, pocketed spring with latex layer on top). exchanged the tv console to mattress and top-up some money and paid $2528 for all.

Can anyone let me know whether this is Expensive or reasonable or cheap?????

looking forward to some feedbacks.

million thanks....

Bro, damm cheap liao.

Bought my leather sofa for 2.8K after 30% discount (for National Day Weekend)

Hi all,

Bought a sofa, a coffee table, bed frame and mattress (queen size, pocketed spring with latex layer on top). exchanged the tv console to mattress and top-up some money and paid $2528 for all.

million thanks....

Cheap..

My 3 seater sofa itself from Cellini is around 1400$

Hi all,

million thanks....

hi Bergkamp,

thanks for your great advice.... in facts tried some brand before - kingkoil, Getha. each of them promote their mattresss.... some said full latex is good, and this and that.... but to me everything is the same... hehehe :P

Will go to Cellini again and most likely will take the package.... will update once done the shopping....

cheers....

Hi all,

Thanks for the feedbacks.. think will go for the add on mattress. Did a survey.... normally a mattress will easily cost 1.5k.... seems like what the cellini offers is a good deal...

Yes for mattress best to go in a shop and do a blind test.

Later ask salesman about material used/cost.

You will be surprised that body sometimes finds cheaper more comfortable.

If you first listen to their marketing talk and then try a product, then you are brainwashed already. :)

Hi all,

Thanks for the feedbacks.. think will go for the add on mattress. Did a survey.... normally a mattress will easily cost 1.5k.... seems like what the cellini offers is a good deal...

I would warn though that the sales guy at Furniture Mall outlet isnt so well informed(compared to Josephine). I checked with him whether they can do certain design in full leather and he said yes to everything. Josephine on the other hand warned that they could do in leather but it wont look the same as they will have to join together smaller pieces, not one big piece as available in PU demo model.

So if you want good advise, do visit the Park Mall outlet. Although do go to other branches to check out different models on display.

They have another mattress promo which I felt is more attractive.. My sis got a Latex with individual pocket spring mattress for only $999. She bought another one for my parents after she tried for 3 months as it is very comfy. If I am not wrong the home package promo comes with only pocket spring mattress and has no latex...

I feel if you want to buy sofa from Cellini, you should only get the leather - for abit more you can get more value - just my two cents

Cellini is a very good furniture company but I suggest you buy a mattress from one of the more established brands.