Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
indigo

Anyone Heard Of Lite Fusion?

Today while I walked to the prata shop next to the Hotel81 along Upper Serangoon Road to have my prata fix, I saw this lighting shop around the area and was rather interested in some of their displays. I dared not go in for fear of being labeled a "housefly" :P Then through the glass front, I saw one light that I bought a few months back was cheaper by $300!!! :bangwall:

I really bang balls man... then i surveyed some of their ceiling lights. I recalled its also cheaper than those balestier shops that I been b4... only thing is dunno if the after-sales service is good. My mom need to change a couple of her ceiling lights soon, maybe will bring her here to have a look. Anyone bought from them b4? Perhaps can share your experience here with me. Thanks alot. :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Today while I walked to the prata shop next to the Hotel81 along Upper Serangoon Road to have my prata fix, I saw this lighting shop around the area and was rather interested in some of their displays. I dared not go in for fear of being labeled a "housefly" :P Then through the glass front, I saw one light that I bought a few months back was cheaper by $300!!! :bangwall:

I really bang balls man... then i surveyed some of their ceiling lights. I recalled its also cheaper than those balestier shops that I been b4... only thing is dunno if the after-sales service is good. My mom need to change a couple of her ceiling lights soon, maybe will bring her here to have a look. Anyone bought from them b4? Perhaps can share your experience here with me. Thanks alot. :)

i have heard of the shop but have not gone there personally. maybe i will drop by one of these days to check out and will update other on the services. i am also sourcing since my house key is reaching in november

My house all lighting item buy from Lite fusion. Can look for this guy Marcus. Very friendly and nice.

Good recommendation. :)

My house all lighting item buy from Lite fusion. Can look for this guy Marcus. Very friendly and nice.

Good recommendation. :)

Err.. if this Lite Fusion is at Upper Serangoon Rd near the ID shop, I suggest that it's better to go Geylang I purchase your lights.

I saw the exact same toilet lights in Lite Fusion and 2 shops in Geylang. Lite Fusion was selling it at about double the price of what I saw at Geylang. The lights were made in Taiwan, so it's not as if the ones at Lite Fusion were manufactured in Italy.

Err.. if this Lite Fusion is at Upper Serangoon Rd near the ID shop, I suggest that it's better to go Geylang I purchase your lights.

I saw the exact same toilet lights in Lite Fusion and 2 shops in Geylang. Lite Fusion was selling it at about double the price of what I saw at Geylang. The lights were made in Taiwan, so it's not as if the ones at Lite Fusion were manufactured in Italy.

u didnt try to bargain with them? my mom did and got a good deal... :D also they assured us that all their lights and fittings come with 1 yr on-site warranty... true to their words, one of my mom ceiling lights got some prob after 2mths... she called them and they came a few days later to help fix it... the malu part is they explained tat the electrician never terminate the wire pt properly... but they still help to rectify the prob without charging us anything... :good:

Hi

yup agreed. Looks for Marcus as he can made the call, meaning give out discount. Seriously, not all stuff a cheap but if u told him u find cheaper price some where else, he will advise u to buy from there instead. e.g I told him joven 25l is selling at $235 at everjoint amk, he said good price better get from them.

my crizto wc leak after installed, they called up, arranged crizto ppl to come. Once, I told marcus it is fixed, he still wanna to be sure they do it properly, so he take the initiative to followup with crizto after that.

Good attitude & after sales service (I need him to split up the delivery due to ID needs, they said no problem). No harm dropping by to see see ;)

Edited by dbkungfu

Hi

my crizto wc leak after installed, they called up, arranged crizto ppl to come. Once, I told marcus it is fixed, he still wanna to be sure they do it properly, so he take the initiative to followup with crizto after that.

I am considering to get Crizto WC, though one expert forumer advised against it. I am planning to get Crizto WC because it is a Singapore Brand product and I want to support our local businesses (ie I know that they manufacture in China). However, I will be very hesitant to get Crizto WC if the quality is poor eg. WC leak.

If possible, can you provide more details such as the cause of the leakage. Thanks.

Hi,

I would like to share my experience on the aftersales service by Marcus, from Lite Fusion. I have purchased 1 pc Critzo toilet bowl, 1 pc Basin (H & C) tap, 1 pc pozzi basin, 1 set of dining lights, 1 pc mirror, 1 set of vanity table with cabinet (Noble), 1 pc kitchen tap, 1 pc SQM kitchen sink, some toiletries fixtures and its accessories. This was almost 1 month ago.

Just yesterday afternoon, my plumber was scheduled to fix up the vanity table, toiletries fixtures, mirror, basin, taps and to unchoke the piping (that was caused by pouring those debris, paints...etc by dont know who...). In the midst of the installation, one of the sink trap (you know those kind of stopper that stops the water from flowing into the main discharge pipe? - sorry, i dont know what is it called...), was of the wrong design / type. That sink that I bought does not have the overflow hole, as such, if my plumber is to install the stopper, it will cause leakage into my vanity table.

I called up Marcus, from Lite Fusion to highlight to him that the situation that I am currently having and that he may have sold me the wrong type of stopper. He remembered what he have sold to me and asked me to wait for him in approx 1 hour time. He will get the correct item delivered to me as he is waiting for his driver to come back office.

While in the midst of monitoring other plumbing works in my house, the delivery uncle from Lite Fusion dropped by with the correct type of stopper in half hour. Apparently, I guess that he must have sped to my place just to deliver that pc of stopper that cost less than S$ 16? The lst thing that uncle told me is that, this item is very urgent and he got instructed to deliver to my place just after reaching office. His office is in Upp Serangoon and my new house is in Choa Chu Kang.

This stopper only cost S$ 16 but he make sure that I got it in less than 1 hour time as my plumber will only be doing my house just for today and if they would to drop by another day, there will be additional costs. Not only that, I returned him the stopper which was in a way, applied with silicon (as my plumber was already fixing it half way when he realised the wrong item was supplied). I explained to the uncle that the stopper was applied with silicon and also told him, I am ok to pay for it. Uncle told me its okie, Marcus will settle with me if there are any problems.

At approx 5pm plus, we received a sms from Marcus asking us how is everything going? He never mentioned on the half installed stopper applied with silicon, instead, he asked us if everything is settled and should we need his help again, do let him know and he will do his best to help us. I am very impressed by his aftersales service. It's the amount of time, effort and follow up that he put in that would warrant me to share with everyone what I have got from Marcus.

If anyone is looking for lightings, toiletries items and accessories with compeitive pricing (he is able to match pricing, if he find other places are quoting cheapern than what he have quote and he is NOT able to match, he will ask u to get from them instead), with very good aftersales service. I would strongly recommend Marcus from Lite Fusion. I am not related to him in any way but my past 2 experiences with him, have been very pleasant and that I do find him very honest to transact with. If you ever patronize his shop and ever asked you how you get to know his name, do mention that the choa chu kang couple recommend you, he would be able to give you a good pricing.

Ok lah, thats all for tonite. Time to rest as I have just finished cleaning up my place after the plumbing works... But still, I do find that he deserve a review despite that, i am very tired now. :P

Hi,

I would like to share my experience on the aftersales service by Marcus, from Lite Fusion. I have purchased 1 pc Critzo toilet bowl, 1 pc Basin (H & C) tap, 1 pc pozzi basin, 1 set of dining lights, 1 pc mirror, 1 set of vanity table with cabinet (Noble), 1 pc kitchen tap, 1 pc SQM kitchen sink, some toiletries fixtures and its accessories. This was almost 1 month ago.

Just yesterday afternoon, my plumber was scheduled to fix up the vanity table, toiletries fixtures, mirror, basin, taps and to unchoke the piping (that was caused by pouring those debris, paints...etc by dont know who...). In the midst of the installation, one of the sink trap (you know those kind of stopper that stops the water from flowing into the main discharge pipe? - sorry, i dont know what is it called...), was of the wrong design / type. That sink that I bought does not have the overflow hole, as such, if my plumber is to install the stopper, it will cause leakage into my vanity table.

I called up Marcus, from Lite Fusion to highlight to him that the situation that I am currently having and that he may have sold me the wrong type of stopper. He remembered what he have sold to me and asked me to wait for him in approx 1 hour time. He will get the correct item delivered to me as he is waiting for his driver to come back office.

While in the midst of monitoring other plumbing works in my house, the delivery uncle from Lite Fusion dropped by with the correct type of stopper in half hour. Apparently, I guess that he must have sped to my place just to deliver that pc of stopper that cost less than S$ 16? The lst thing that uncle told me is that, this item is very urgent and he got instructed to deliver to my place just after reaching office. His office is in Upp Serangoon and my new house is in Choa Chu Kang.

This stopper only cost S$ 16 but he make sure that I got it in less than 1 hour time as my plumber will only be doing my house just for today and if they would to drop by another day, there will be additional costs. Not only that, I returned him the stopper which was in a way, applied with silicon (as my plumber was already fixing it half way when he realised the wrong item was supplied). I explained to the uncle that the stopper was applied with silicon and also told him, I am ok to pay for it. Uncle told me its okie, Marcus will settle with me if there are any problems.

At approx 5pm plus, we received a sms from Marcus asking us how is everything going? He never mentioned on the half installed stopper applied with silicon, instead, he asked us if everything is settled and should we need his help again, do let him know and he will do his best to help us. I am very impressed by his aftersales service. It's the amount of time, effort and follow up that he put in that would warrant me to share with everyone what I have got from Marcus.

If anyone is looking for lightings, toiletries items and accessories with compeitive pricing (he is able to match pricing, if he find other places are quoting cheapern than what he have quote and he is NOT able to match, he will ask u to get from them instead), with very good aftersales service. I would strongly recommend Marcus from Lite Fusion. I am not related to him in any way but my past 2 experiences with him, have been very pleasant and that I do find him very honest to transact with. If you ever patronize his shop and ever asked you how you get to know his name, do mention that the choa chu kang couple recommend you, he would be able to give you a good pricing.

Ok lah, thats all for tonite. Time to rest as I have just finished cleaning up my place after the plumbing works... But still, I do find that he deserve a review despite that, i am very tired now. :P

Yep I agree with U marcus is imdeed a very nice easy going person I went there twice just to check on pricing and asking for best offer he can give,after giving me he didn't even bug on me instead ask me go check if elsewhere get get it lower.

For this reason I'll go buy from him some toiletries items which I have told him I'll get it from him

Trust me to those who are on a lookout for sanitary item do drop by and U'll knw the svc marcus provide :yamseng:

Hi guys,

I'm a newbie here, and we were intending to spend whole of yesterday to buy the toilet and kitchen stuff for our new home. Renovations begin in oct...so the story is, I know that the storage heater at PJ and PS at Jalan Besar is cheap so when there to see first expecting their WC, basins etc to be cheap too...but not at all ler. After hearing good reviews on prices and all in the forum, we were quite disappointed! They don't have any packages and the prices all so high....maybe coz we don't know what brand or what to look our for....but if one WC (one pc) listed price is $400 plus...after discount also at minimum will be $300? No?

I'm so noob at this and the air there feel too atas so we left after battling the traffic and parking....Grrrr...waste of time sia...

So I head to my next stop, Lite Fusion coz we read here that their sales service is good plus I saw their FB got promo....true enough, I can get a WC and basin at $248!! The brand was Otto and after I come home, checked online that it is imitation of high end brand TOTO, so was afraid that I got cheated but some others on Renotalk say it is ok...so abit calm now...

But ya, lite fusion got alot of package and I manage to settle all toilet and kitchen stuff like sinks, rain showers (Crizto brand $228 only, Jalan Besar PJ promo is $480 dunno what brand!), taps, hood, hob, accessories for $2.6K!!! (except some other stuff that I had to buy at Song Cho for $600)

Marcus was good and friendly, allowed to take photos, and I give him two thumbs up!!

I'm sorry for slamming Jalan Besar shops after the rave reviews here....but maybe you guys need to see and feel it for yourself. For me, i was so disappointed at the prices....but maybe if I had some ppl more experienced going with me, they may know how to look out for quality stuff or negotiate....but for first timer and noob at these kind of stuff ;(

Hi,

Hi there! For the lightings that you have bought from Marcus, did you engage his own contractor to install the lightings for you after your purchase, or you had your own contractor to do it for you?

Hi there! For the lightings that you have bought from Marcus, did you engage his own contractor to install the lightings for you after your purchase, or you had your own contractor to do it for you?

u can buy the lights from Marcus and ask your contractor to install for you, provided that you asked your contractor to do the electrical works for you.

my ID did the electrical works for me, so i just bought the lights myself and ask my id to do the installation thru his electrician

however, if u never ask ur ID or contractor to do the electrical works, u can ask Marcus for recommendation.

Marcus's aftersales service is tip top...his prices are able to match what you can find outside

if u are buying from Marcus, tell him the CCK couple recommended you...he would be able to give you competitive pricing ...