Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ynove

Integrated Sliding+casement Windows

I saw these windows that is both sliding and casement. It can be slid to the side, then swung open like casement windows, so that the entire window area is comepletely unblocked.

Saw at www.window.sg.

index_3pic.jpg

Anyone knows what kind of price i'm looking at for a 320-cm long balcony, normal sized windows? Kind of like the one in the pic above.

And anyone has recommendations whose services I can get for these windows? Any of you used this for your flat? Pls let me know how the quality is.

You can see demo video at: http://www.decorille.com/pro_bestview_func.htm

These are called Bestview Windows, according to the website.

Edited by ynove

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I saw these windows that is both sliding and casement. It can be slid to the side, then swung open like casement windows, so that the entire window area is comepletely unblocked.

Saw at www.window.sg.

index_3pic.jpg

Anyone knows what kind of price i'm looking at for a 320-cm long balcony, normal sized windows? Kind of like the one in the pic above.

And anyone has recommendations whose services I can get for these windows? Any of you used this for your flat? Pls let me know how the quality is.

You can see demo video at: http://www.decorille.com/pro_bestview_func.htm

These are called Bestview Windows, according to the website.

About $45 psf for normal glass with base (aluminium) colour and $55 psf if you want it in tinted glass and powder coated. Pretty expensive I must say unless u have a million dollar view from yr window. In singapore, BestView is the only one doing this, so there is no competition at all and now u know why its so pricy.

i quoted for a 4 room flat without the kitchen 3 bedrooms and living about 4 K

My contractor did ask me if I wanted this type of window. But when I heard my master alone can cost beyond $500 :o

already out of my budget.