Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
spearhawk

Jason Goh From U And B Design And Renovation

I don't mind consolidating & make report to SPF, if anyone of you are ok in regards to the confidential info such as your house address, etc.

I am planning to get it done soon within these 2 weeks in Jul, given that U&B's license has been suspended but I'll be checking with HDB who replied me on the licensing matter if he'll be able to divulge any reason for suspension, was it owner(s) or contractor initiated?

Pls PM me so I can provide my email addy.

Will you be willing to coordinate this effort, that is to consolidate all victims and make reports at the same time to SPF?
Edited by Jstar_closet

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Found out that HDB has initiated the suspension of U&B's license in early Jun due to adverse feedback received from affected homeowners. Justice somehow still prevail!!! :) Now on to SPF report.

Edited by Jstar_closet

Found out that HDB has initiated the suspension of U&B's license in early Jun due to adverse feedback received from affected homeowners. Justice somehow still prevail!!! :) Now on to SPF report.

hi

sorry i jumped the gun. already made the police report.

reference number G/20100710/2183

anyone who has made, or will be making their spf reports, can quote my report number. it'll be great too for those who have made the report to list down theirs. my officer seems not to be able to locate earlier reports. perhaps i'm the first?

hi

sorry i jumped the gun. already made the police report.

reference number G/20100710/2183

anyone who has made, or will be making their spf reports, can quote my report number. it'll be great too for those who have made the report to list down theirs. my officer seems not to be able to locate earlier reports. perhaps i'm the first?

I guess I will do so, do not know whether it works online...?

Do ensure that the officer correctly spell the company's name.

dsman: it seems the company's name was misspelled by the officer as the investigation officer for my case thought no one else reported about this company

must be "crazy"! Jason is a bankrupt now, his ex-wife Florence not bankrupt yet hopefully she'll be soon!

"Cheating is only classified by police if U&B still signs on other contracts after any police report was filed. the earliest i know of is jul 2010" not sure if there was any earlier as not all will file police report or on renotalk

This Jason Goh is still around cheating people....

HAPPY NEW YEAR YOU ALL! 珞

Launch of our new attractive promotion free gifts bundle! Do not hesitate to find out more from us today! Book an non-obligation appointment now!

For enquiries: (Jason Goh)

Call Us: 64430332 / 85339175

Whatsapp/SMS: 85339175

Email Us: enquiry@livinci-id.com

Visit Us: 62 Ubi Road 1, Oxley Bizhub 2 #01-41 S408734

Source : https://www.gumtree.sg/a-building-trades/macpherson-potong-pasir/interior-design/1001867043680910678151709